George Takei reviews random products

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Artemis@BC, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Artemis@BC

Artemis@BC Well-Known Member

2. taf2002

taf2002 flower lady

My favorite:

11. Amazon says: "If you are looking for a simply jaw-dropping amount of lube, Passion Natural Water-Based Lubricant is ready to get the fun started with this 55 gallon drum!"

3 Stars from George Takei, whose home-test went awry: "Now, how to spray the lube on the excited on-lookers? Why, by water pump gun, of course. To test out our delivery mechanism, we purchased a drum for our back yard and set up a slip and slide. I had Brad charge toward me down the slide, and I fired at will. It helped to imagine he was a Klingon Bird of Prey: Target that explosion and FIRE.

"What I didn't expect was that Brad's forward momentum would cause him to crash into me, upending the entire drum along with us. Utter chaos. Our unfortunate cats, who had come out to judge our activities as cats will, were caught in the deluge. Looking like drowned rats, they howled and sped around the yard in hysterical circles, then tried for ten minutes to climb a tree."

I also loved #13, the American Flag pants & #18, the inflatable unicorn horn for cats. :rofl:

3. Artemis@BC

Artemis@BC Well-Known Member

I've seen that product in stores! And just the other day I came across that version along side its companion, the evil unicorn horn for cats. Because of course black = evil.

4. BittyBug

BittyBug Kiteless

George Takei is a very funny guy. :)

5. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

...I may need the Schroedinger's Cat box.