Gangnam Style: Team USA!

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by misskarne, Nov 2, 2012.

1. misskarne

misskarne #408

Sarah and Drew posted this link on Twitter to a Gangnam Style parody filmed at the Olympic Training Centre in Colorado Springs.

Guest star sports are: Modern Pentathlon, Men's Gymnastics, Fencing, Judo, Shooting, Triathlon, Weightlifting, Wresting...and, of course, Figure Skating!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYCJprFqlPg

I wish they'd shown more figure skating. I was struggling to pick out which skaters were there. I think I saw Angela Wang? And the man in the centre front looks awfully familiar, but I can't be quite sure...

2. johndockley92

johndockley92 New Member

Definitely see Maddie Aaron, Tim Koleto, Lukas K, Agnes Z..

Pretty sure that's Paul Parkinson of Italy in there :lol:

One in the middle might be Josh Farris

3. pinky166

pinky166 Well-Known Member

Lukas Kaugars is on the far left. Is that Josh in the middle? It looks too tall and lanky to be him, I assumed it was Mroz. I think Angela Wang is somewhere there too.

4. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

Not available for viewing in Canada. Pity, that.

5. wowonice

wowonice New Member

From far left: Lukas Kaugars, Paul Parkinson, Angela Wang, Alex___, Josh Farris, Agnes Zawadzki, Armin Mahbanoozadeh, Maddie Aaron and Tim Koleto.

6. misskarne

misskarne #408

Super eyesight!

(I thought one of them was Armin!)

7. pinky166

pinky166 Well-Known Member

So Mroz is not in the video? I def thought he was the one in the middle. Josh's hair seems a lighter brown to me and he looks awfully tall and skinny here!

8. misskarne

misskarne #408

Nah, I definitely think that's Josh. Sometimes his hair looks a bit darker, and well, Josh IS tall and skinny, even with all the weight he put on over the off-season.