Fumie Suguri's triple-triples

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by bartek, Sep 21, 2011.

1. bartek

bartek New Member

2. poths

poths Well-Known Member

I'd love to see a video of Laetitia Hubert's triple triples. She actually put a 3 toe on the end of every jump in warm ups (I saw her do them all in Birmingham 1995), but In competition, all I've ever seen was a string of :kickass: 3toe/3toes and a 3 lutz/3toe.

ETA: Thanks for sharing the Fumie vids, I'd never seen those attempts.

3. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

Including the triple axel? I did not know LH could do that jump.

Cheylana and (deleted member) like this.
  4. AznSkateFan

AznSkateFan New Member

2003 Cup of China LP? I don't think it's on youtube. Was just re-watching it recently.

5. bartek

bartek New Member

I can make it but right now I'm working on triple-triples videos for Yu-Na Kim, Joannie Rochette and Elena Sokolova and videos with Mao Asada's and Yukari Nakkano's triple axels. I'm also re-doing Miki Ando's triple-triples (http://www.youtube.com/user/Seresu1?feature=mhee#p/u/8/oUcZWY_uB6w) to add new combos I've recently found and improve the quality of already included ones. I also found many new combos by Shizuka (http://www.youtube.com/user/Seresu1?feature=mhee#p/u/5/1KWGp1vFwE0) but I'm still missing 2005 Campbell's 3S+3T, 2005 Japan International Challenge 3Lz+3T and 2002-2004 GPF combos. So a lot of videos I'm simultaneously working on but after I finish those I can make a video for Laetitia Hubert :).

AznSkateFan, where did you watch the video? I can't find it. If you have it, could you upload it on mediafire?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  6. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Every jump she did in warmup probably did not include doing a 3axel. They didn't say she did all the triples, just that of the ones she did, the added a 3toe on the end. Good try, though. :lol: