Fragrance of the Day...

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by nubka, Jan 5, 2010.

1. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

O.k., all of you fragrance wearers (I know there must be a few of us around here!) What do you have on today?

I'm starting the day with my first love of long ago, Diva (Ungaro.) How about you?? :) :)

IceAlisa and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Andora

Andora Well-Known Member

Nothing, but if I put anything on it'd be Japanese Blossom from the Body Shop today, as I have a pilates class later. No need for anything too strong.

Otherwise, now that it's winter, I try to stick to Stella McCartney's original perfume. Soooo lovely, but kinda heady. Just right for cold weather. Rest of the time it's LAMB. Screw the stigma of celeb perfumes, Gwen's the bomb in general and her LAMB perfume is fresh and different without being too exotic on this pretty boring blonde.

3. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

My oldest daughter luuuuuvs Stella! It is definately her favorite. :) She is really into rose-based fragrances right now.

4. Brandi_DeLain

Brandi_DeLain New Member

Dior Addict. :glamor:

5. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

Addict rocks!

6. pumba

pumba New Member

Thanks for the topic, nubka! I thought about starting it myself, but hesistated because there already is a Glamour Puss thread here.
    I'm a perfume addict indeed and have a nice collection that has ovegrown the size of a cabinet that has been set up for that.
    For my todays ballet class I put Fleur Defendeur by Lolita lempicka on. A soft and fresh, though warming and a bit strange fragrance. Not such an ambitious choice for the winter holidays.

7. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Port de bras!!!

Wheeee, a fragrance thread!!! :cheer2: Today most likely I will wear Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf (I have the $45 purse spray, no way I am paying more). I have a set of cold weather fragrances (Flowerbomb, L by Lolita Lempicka, Lolita Lempicka Original, Pink Sugar), mild weather (Elle BY YSL, Unconditional Love by Philosophy, Chocolovers) and hot weather such my lovely Comptoir Sud Pacifique Eaux de Voyage--I have four of them, my latest being Coco Figue. As you can tell I am into sweet vanilla gourmands only.

I have to say that most of my fragrances were bought in the smallest size on the internets with a nice discount. Do not buy retail, ladies and gents!
    Today is cold by California standards (50F) so it's Da Bomb.

8. Orable

Orable New Member

Today I'm wearing Versace Woman. I got it in Italy last year and it's reminding me of my trip :)

9. Gypsy

Gypsy Thunder & Lightning!!!

I like earthy scents: Tabu, Sandlewood, Musk. I used to love Sweet Earth by Coty - Fresh Cut Hay but it is no longer available.

I also like Warm Vanilla Sugar & Citrus type scents.

I cannot wear flowery fragrances, or I smell like a funeral home (after the flowers are a week old)

10. Yazmeen

Yazmeen Well-Known Member

Chanel No. 19 - the "outspoken" Chanel...how fitting...:p

Also love Mitsouko by Guerlain, J'Adore by Dior, Amour by Kenzo, and SJP's Covet

11. skategal

skategal Bunny slave

We aren't allowed to wear it at work. :(

But I love the Ed Hardy fragrance for Women. (The pink one with "Life, Love, Luck" on the bottle.)

I also really like the solid perfume from LUSH in 'Snow Fairy.'

12. skatingfan5

skatingfan5 Well-Known Member

I can't wear a lot of floral fragrances (they end up smelling sickly-sweet after an hour or so) or most any of the "green" types, which end up smelling like celery that has been forgotten in the fridge crisper bin for several weeks :yikes:. For the past decade or more Norell has been the only fragrance I've worn, but it's gotten harder and harder to find. :( My sister bought some for me for Christmas, but she had to go online to order it. I wasn't sure how to classify it -- it's pretty much floral, but it's a rather complex blend, so I googled to find out more.
    Not really sure if that helped much -- sort of like hearing my brother-in-law talk about wine. :lol:

Gypsy and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Melly80

Melly80 New Member

SUN by Jil Sander

Received it as a birthday present from my best friend last year and I like it.:)

14. laurenjm

laurenjm New Member

I do love fragrance but I am highly sensitive to most. The only one I can wear is Healing Garden White Tea and I use it sparingly since its hard to find anymore and its become a luxury expense, for me anyway! My teatree body wash from Walmart will have to suffice!

15. paulac

paulac Active Member

I'm in Parfum Sacre by Caron today

16. xxxtiffxxx

xxxtiffxxx Member

I'm wearing Dior's Hypnotic Poison. It's one of my favorite cold weather fragrances :).

17. DFJ

DFJ Well-Known Member

Goldleaf & Hydrangea, always.

18. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

most perfume makes me ill, today I'm wearing Sugar Lemon by Fresh which is pretty close to water it's so light

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  19. nuge

nuge Well-Known Member

Elizabeth Arden /Blue Grass lovely snifffffff !

20. Simone411

Simone411 aka IceSkate98

Rush by Gucci.

21. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

Romance by Ralph Lauren :swoon:

22. millyskate

millyskate Well-Known Member

Allure by Chanel. A gift from a college friends, years ago!

23. Orable

Orable New Member

Enchanted Orchid from Bath and Body Works :)

24. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

Dinner by Bobo for me today...:) :)

25. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Port de bras!!!

L by Lolita Lempicka :)

26. Andora

Andora Well-Known Member

Those Lempicka bottles are :swoon:. I always want to love the perfumes based on that alone.

:shuffle: I'm kinda that way with a lot of perfumes. I was bummed to not LOVE Marc Jacob's Lola. :p

27. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Port de bras!!!

Eys, the Lolita Lempicka bottles are purrty! I am lucky to love all but one Lempicka scents. pumba got me lusting after the Fleur Defendue. The one I dislike is the Fleur de Corail--smells like an all purpose cleaning spray to me.

The Lola bottle is uber cute and girly but I don't like the juice inside.

28. silverstars

silverstars New Member

I'm wearing Lemon Sugar by Fresh. Their scents aren't perfume-y at all, which I like, and they just started selling the whole line at the Sephora near me, which my wallet, um, doesn't like.

29. briancoogaert

briancoogaert Well-Known Member

Allure sport, Chanel

30. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Port de bras!!!

Have you and mlp tried their Sugar Lychee? Yum!