Former F1 champion Michael Schumacher in critical condition after ski accident

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by dardar1126, Dec 29, 2013.

1. dardar1126

dardar1126 Well-Known Member

Twitter:

:(

2. Moka-Ananas

Moka-Ananas Man's Ruin

Very sad news indeed. He is like a national hero for Germans. Although I have never been a huge fan of his I really hope he can overcome this tragedy and fully recover.
    Germany is holding their breath and praying like crazy for him.

3. misskarne

misskarne #408

The doctors have said his situation is still critical. He is in an induced coma in an attempt to ease the pressure. He has a brain haemorrhage, and potentially lesions (I think?). The doctors also said in no uncertain terms that had he not been wearing a helmet, he would have been killed instantly.

Come on Schumi. Come on. I saw you once pull a last-to-podium drive in Brazil with all the odds against you - I've seen you pull qualifying laps out of nowhere when other drivers have been so much faster. You've always been a fighter, now...now show us that spirit once more.

4. sequins

sequins Active Member

While I've never been a fan I was so very sad to hear this news. I wish him only the best and I pray for a full recovery.

5. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

I am not a fan of car racing, so I didn't know his name, but I read the story and was very sad about the accident. The latest I read was that he underwent a second surgery and is a little better.