Food Network's What would Brian Boitano Make?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Kukucachoo, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Kukucachoo

Kukucachoo New Member

Enjoy the food ideas but enjoy Brian's goofy sense of humor more.

2. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

:wuzrobbed I can't believe I missed it again!! I've scanned ahead as far as my cable's Onscreen Guide goes and I don't see a repeat. Is this show repeated or did I miss out completely! :(

3. JamieSix

JamieSix New Member

Little Yamas! Big Yamas! And... Bret. lol. XD

4. Kukucachoo

Kukucachoo New Member

I hope eventually it will end up on Demand as I missed last week's show

5. jenny12

jenny12 Well-Known Member

I love his show. He's really charming and funny. I haven't made any of his recipes or anything, but the show itself is plenty entertaining.

6. MOIJTO

MOIJTO Banned Member

His quirky personna is a little annoying but the recipes he makes look and sound yummy!

7. DFJ

DFJ Well-Known Member

Just fell upon this show by accident - loved it - I'm such a huge Boitano fan.

8. sk8pics

sk8pics Well-Known Member

A friend of mine has made a couple of his recipes and they were quite yummy, although also quite labor-intensive. The recipes are on the website somewhere.

9. 4skating

4skating Member

Today's episode was a hoot!. Brian cooked for Michael Weiss and Steven Cousins, to pay off a bet he "lost" (they were playing mini-golf). The food was tailored to Michael's and Steven's favorites and it looked delicious. Brian was his usual goofy self and he spoofed cooking shows (stunt hands). The other two skaters were snarky and cute. Loved it!

10. JAF

JAF Well-Known Member

Caught Brian's show today, he cooked for fellow skaters Michael Weiss and Steven Cousins. I watched without cringing, so it wasn't that bad, Brian was over the top though.

I don't usually watch Brian's show because of his silly antics, dictated by Food Network PTB I'm sure, but stayed tuned because of the guest appearence of Michael and Steven, and so I could report back to FSU. :)

11. Kukucachoo

Kukucachoo New Member

I like the silly antics...to each his own I guess....nice to see Cousins and Weiss and the food looked yummy. I'm not sure about the drink though.