1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firefox personas

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by mpal2, Jul 24, 2010.

1. mpal2

mpal2 Well-Known Member

Has anyone been using these?

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/gallery/

I just downloaded an update so I don't know if it's new or if I just found it. If you have been using them, link some of your favorites. I've been having fun scrolling through the list.

2. Cloudy_Gumdrops

Cloudy_Gumdrops New Member

It's been there for a while now. Maybe since 3 came out? I think it started as an extension and then Firefox implemented it into the browser.

I'm currently using Pretty Panda Bear.

3. sbmeagain

sbmeagain Active Member

I have been using Betty Boop. We need more figure skating persona's. Just a hit to all of you that are creative.

4. mpal2

mpal2 Well-Known Member

I was looking through the sports category but it's so filled with other stuff that I didn't find any. Do you have a link to one?

5. sbmeagain

sbmeagain Active Member

I had one last year from persona's. I had to do it by a skating search, not under sports. Maybe it has been removed. I wll check when I return to my home computer.

6. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

Been using it for months now. Currently have a view of the ocean from a Hawaiian beach. I like the ones that blend into the background but the abstracts are a personal favorite. :)

7. Really

Really No longer just a "well-known member" Yay!

I'm using Japanese Tattoo.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

No, Chrome is a far superior browser. ;)