Figure Skating Baby News!

skamper23

I was wondering where Todd and Sabrina came up with the name Ayrton, makes sense now!

Shae-Lynn Bourne is also due to have a baby in June!

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
The y is the stress letter.

The pronounciation should be
Ah - eer - ton

His death hit very hard here, and every anniversary of it still causes great commotion.
His sister now runs an organization that funds educational projects for unprivileged children, the major cause he supported.

PashaFan

The y is the stress letter.

The pronounciation should be
Ah - eer - ton

His death hit very hard here, and every anniversary of it still causes great commotion.
His sister now runs an organization that funds educational projects for unprivileged children, the major cause he supported.

I think he trusted her more than any other person. She also looked to be the most broken over his death. I felt so sorry for her.

tut88

This are not news actually, just to recap.

If you remember the German skaters Norman Jeschke and Tanja Szewczenko, they had a baby Girl Jona in 2011 I think.

Radka Kovarikova and René NOvotny had a babay girl too, Klara

And Albena Denkova and Maxim Stavinski too had a boy Daniel .

J

Jeschke

If you remember the German skaters Norman Jeschke and Tanja Szewczenko, they had a baby Girl Jona in 2011 I think.

long live jeschke!!! :D

such a lost talent in german pair skating, could be so much more succesful with the right partner.

but always nice to think back on those days with him and all the dramas about szewczenko. awesome!
she will be one of my all time favorites!

tut88

long live jeschke!!! :D

such a lost talent in german pair skating, could be so much more succesful with the right partner.

but always nice to think back on those days with him and all the dramas about szewczenko. awesome!
she will be one of my all time favorites!

:D:D:D
I liked him skating with mikkeline kielkegard ( I am sure it's not spelled in this way )
Hot guy !! :cool:

J

Jeschke

:D:D:D
I liked him skating with mikkeline kielkegard ( I am sure it's not spelled in this way )
Hot guy !! :cool:

yes, i think tis pair could have had a bright future, but ended just too soon

J

Jeschke

clip from jeschkes homepage

http://www.norman-jeschke.com/tanjaszewczenkoundnormanjeschkeshowreel2009_1.html

this is a mix video; parts of them are from a german tv soap wehre szewczenko play the female leading role (a figure skater). jeschke has a guest appearance (as we see on show on ice)

the other clips are from training sessions in dortmund 2009 as they trained for their competitive comeback in pairs skating. they were in the entries of the 2009 coupe of nice, but sadly not appeared.
szewczenko wanted to start at vancouver, but after the coupe of nice, nothing more was heard of her plans to compete again.

sad, would have been so excited, in my opinion they training clips look really fine, th3sal, nice lifts. would have been great to see them back

sbanet

Radka Kovarikova and René NOvotny had a babay girl too, Klara

iirc, Kovarikova and Novotny split up and divorced couple of years ago. Baby Klara is Radka's - with her new husband whom she married after the split.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
I do know that Mandy Woetzel had a baby a couple of months ago. A boy named Charlie.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Well we shall get a new Russian baby soon enough - it's been confirmed Plushy and Yana are expecting their first child! :cheer:

mgobluegirl

I don't know if it's been posted here, but Larissa Spielberg and Craig Joeright had twin baby girls a few months ago. They were born at 27 weeks and both recently went home from the hospital healthy, according to her Facebook.

Katarzyna

Great thread with great news! Congratulation to all newly born moms and dads! :40beers:
I feel in particular happy for Lucinda Ruh – I red her biography during my vacation, which made me. :(
So good to see things going well in her private life! :)

Not exactly "Baby News", but here's a quite recent pic of Totmiannina's and Yagudin's daughter Liza (posted on Facebook by Tatiana):

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7211/7291633528_86e2876ee3_o.png
OMG! This baby is sooo cute! But actually not surprizing considering the looks of her parents. ;) Thanks for the link!

More news: Samuel Contesti and his wife are expecting their 2nd child, there is a thread on a maybe partly related decision regarding his career:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83990

SkateBlades17

Are there any recent pictures of Steven Cousin and Elena' children?

I'd love to see a pic of Elena's too!

Congrats to Todd on his son! BTW, that picture of Lucinda Ruh's baby is adorable, seriously one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen!!!!

Sylvia

TBD
Published at the end of "The Inside Edge" blog April 4th edition on Icenetwork today:
2008 Canadian pairs champions Anabelle Langlois-Hay and Cody Hay let us know they had a baby girl March 28. Mia Olivia Hay was 5 pounds, 8 ounces at birth.

"We are recovering from an emergency C-section and are both doing well," Anabelle wrote. "Mom and dad are ecstatic to finally hold her in our arms; we couldn't be happier."

ETA:
Plushenko and Yana Rudkovskaya welcomed their son, Alexander Evgenevich Plushenko, on January 6, 2013. Article: http://english.ruvr.ru/2013_01_07/Russian-figure-skater-Plushenko-second-time-Dad/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information