Favorite US Male and Female Pair Skaters

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by hippychick, Sep 27, 2011.

1. hippychick

hippychick Member

Just curious, with so much discussion about Denney and Coughlin if you could choose your top three favorite male and /or female pair skaters seperately or as a team in the US right now who would they be and why. i.e. (jumps/artistry/etc.)

2. museksk8r

museksk8r Holding an edge and looking dangerously sexy

Caitlin Yankowskas and Rockne Brubaker would be the ultimate dream team for the US I think. I think they have the best posture, body lines, flow, and artistic sensibility of all the current US pairs skaters.

3. Pulaski73

Pulaski73 New Member

I'm kind of in love with Simpson/Blackmer for their artistic abilities at such a young age. My dream team for the U.S. would be Castelli/Brubaker and I seriously think they would be able to challenge the top teams in the world.I would also love to see the team of Caitlin Yankowskas and Ben Okolski.

4. blue_idealist

blue_idealist Well-Known Member

Amanda Evora, Mark Ladwig, Caitlin Yankowskas.. and if I can add four I"ll add Rockne.. no particular reasons, just that I think they're artistically/technically better than the rest overall.

5. paskatefan

paskatefan Well-Known Member

Amanda & Mark since 2005 Skate America. :encore:

Wishing Caydee & John a successful partnership, and I hope that Caitlin finds a partner compatible with her talent. Very impressed so far with Marley & Rockne.

In the past - Tai & Randy, Jenni & Todd, Kyoko & Jason, Kyoko & John

as pros - Yuka & Jason (oh, Yuka has kept her Japanese citizenship, but I still love their pair skating)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011