Fav. type of Skating at a Public Skate. How you know you could make it better,if...

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by FSWer, Apr 24, 2012.

1. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

Ok my Friends and fellow Skaters!!! I don't think we've talked about this before. But what I want to ask evryone here today is...what is their fav. type of Skating to do at a Public Skate....and how they know they could make it better. If they could just figure out how? That is an easy one for me!!! I apsolutely LOVE Ice-Dancing with a Partner!!! I just KNOW I could do better though,if.....I could JUST figure out how to KEEP from tripping over my OR Partner's FEET!! LOL. Anybody else?

2. AndyWarhol

AndyWarhol Well-Known Member

you like to do ice dance at a pulic session? i can't imagine that would go down well..

i dont really go to public sessions. If i do, i probably either skate in circles with everyone else, or spin in the middle.

3. Johnny_Fever

Johnny_Fever New Member

Sounds like you need a better partner. Shameless plug. :D

It depends on the public session. Noon skates are not as crowded. You may still have to modify your pattern every now and then.

4. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

I just like to spin on public sessions.

I jump CW, so setting up jumps is hard when everyone skates the same direction around the circle.

5. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

You all should try it sometime. Is there anyone here who live close enough to Newington,CT. to meet me there? I'd love to Ice-Dance with you.