Famous Skaters who live with their Parents/coaches

Discussion in 'Moves In The Field' started by FSWer, Nov 11, 2011.

1. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

Ok...I've always wondered who all our famous Skaters live with,and how right I was. So,I hope this is not too private an issue. But who lives with who? I know to Start that Ashley Wagner lives with her coach (or so last I heard). I am beliving that Danielle Kahle,Alissa Czisny live with both their Parents (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). Anyone else?

2. doubleflutz

doubleflutz New Member

Does this really belong in MITF?

3. Sylvia

Sylvia Bring on the JGP & Sr B comps!

It's probably safe to assume that high school-age and younger skaters live with their families, but some 18+ year old (college-age) and older skaters may choose to live at home to save money. I do think skaters' living arrangements is a private matter unless the skater talks publicly about it.

For example, there have been articles mentioning that Alissa Czisny now has her own apartment and that Ashley Wagner changed coaches over the summer and moved to California where she also has her own apartment.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  4. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

Thats really COOL!!!! What about Danielle Kahle?

5. AndyWarhol

AndyWarhol Well-Known Member

Cohen used to talk about her living arrangements a lot. She lived with her parents, wherever she was training, except for her brief time living with Robin Wagner.

6. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

She was living at home with her mother and her brothers and sisters during that Ice Diaries reality show, but that was in 2006.

7. LLOS

LLOS New Member

It should go in the Trash Can forum. This forum is about us non professional - non famous skaters!