Evgeni Krasnopolsky splits with (insert name)

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by fan, Dec 29, 2012.

1. kosjenka

kosjenka Well-Known Member

I dont care what kind of person he is. I am angry with him because he is no longer skating with Davidovich and they were my favorite new pair, a breath of fresh air. If it was the problem who the coach is - he should have swallow his pride. That guy made a miracle in 9 months and created an Olympic pair and a top 10 at Euros in first year. Suck it up!

2. nirti

nirti Member

And? I'm sad about this promising pair too, but I don't will insult anybody.
    Sometimes I wonder if some people here are talking about human or about people just here for their entertainment.

Dramahkween and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Zemgirl

Zemgirl Well-Known Member

A mystery.

How cute, you're like the opposite of the Montalbano cheer team that sometimes drops by.

The problem with Kransopolski is that he dumped two partners within a year, one of whom was recovering from injury and the other - who clearly had potential - in the middle of the Olympics. That does not reflect particularly well on him. But hey, maybe he'll stick with a single partner for the rest of his career, and improve on his results with Davidovich. Considering all the pairs splits, it's not like there will be much competition.

4. kosjenka

Zemgirl is much better communicator than me.

5. nirti

nirti Member

Ha ha, oh I'm not a Krasnopolski cheer team for all that ^^
    But some skaters have changed partner 5, 6, maybe 7 times in a career... which could show some instability.
    He stays 4 years with Montalbano, they don't have so much improved (11th at Europeans after 3 years together... We've seen better), so this split was not surprising.

Of course, the split with Davidovich was a pity, but if they've split so fast, maybe they simply cannot support each other. And I can not believe that all the fault come from Krasnopolski, because he stayed 4 years with Montalbano. Maybe he has a bad character (as many skaters - they are competitors!), but if it didn't match with Davidovich, why should he stays with?

6. kwanfan1818

kwanfan1818 I

Oleg Shliakhov skated three seasons with Elena Berezhnaia. That didn't prove that he had good character.

Kasey and (deleted member) like this.
  7. kosjenka

Kransopolski said that he had a problem with the coach, not with Davidovich. Well he did have a problem with her - she wouldnt leave a coach that made them into a pair in 9 months! How insensible is that?

They were physically a great match and they were successful and solid in everything in their first season making it to the Olympics. The coach is not the problem from the facts available. He knows how hard it is to find a good partner. He had one and he gave it away.

8. Robin26

Robin26 Member

:lol:

9. fan

fan Active Member

10. Sylvia

Sylvia Bring on the JGP & Sr B comps!

^^^ I don't know who it is, but Daniel Raad is listed on IPS - he is based in Ellenton, Florida.

Re-posting from the U.S. Pairs thread earlier today:

11. Dramahkween

Dramahkween Member

"Montalbano cheer team" here. It's likely to be Daniel Raad. Almost 100% though no official announcement has been made.

12. Dramahkween

Dramahkween Member

Oh, and krasnapolsky is skating with a 14 year old. Maybe he finally found someone who will take his disgusting behavior and BS.

13. fan

fan Active Member

Best of luck to montalbano and raad

14. jiejie

jiejie Active Member

:eek: Can you say who the new partner is? Isn't he in his mid-20's?

15. Robin26

Robin26 Member

My sentiments exactly! She deserves it after persevering all these years !! Lets try to be a little positive :)

16. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

Raad is a good choice for Montalbano as I was impressed with his ice presence when I saw him at US Nationals in 2013.

Best of luck to them as their partnership begins.

Dramahkween and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Dramahkween

Dramahkween Member

I believe her name is Adele (I may be spelling it wrong and don't know her last name). Yes, he is 24 or 25...