Evan Lysacek on Katie today!

Discussion in 'TV ALERTS' started by Simone411, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Simone411

Simone411 aka IceSkate98

I had no idea but Evan is on the Katie show (ABC) right now. There's still time to tune in while he's being interviewed. :)

It's already over but I did find the video on Katie.

Scroll down to where it says "Did Olympic Figure Skater Evan Lysacek live with Vera Wang"

http://katiecouric.com/2013/11/05/lindsey-vonn-katey-sagal/
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  2. SkateFan66

SkateFan66 Active Member

It was announced several days ago that Evan would appear on the show (which was filmed last week in NYC) I thought about posting information about Evan's appearance. However, given all the Evan bashing on this board, I felt that many people would not be interested.
  3. Simone411

Simone411 aka IceSkate98

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know until today because I have PT appts. that I have to go to three times a week. I understand about your concern about Evan, but there are still fans here of Evan's including me. :)
  4. SkateFan66

SkateFan66 Active Member

Sorry. I finally got tired of reading the 'Evan is so undeserving' garbage that is constantly spewed on this board, and decided that it was no longer worth my time & effort to post information about Evan on this board.
  5. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

Another fan, here.
    I don't like the "garbage" being posted, any more than you do, SkateFan66.
  6. maureenfarone

maureenfarone Active Member

Thanks for posting the link....it was funny!
  7. Simone411

Simone411 aka IceSkate98

You're welcome, and I thought it was funny, too. I love Evan's sense of humour! :)
  8. Maureen

Maureen Member

Thank you for posting. I am a fan of Evan as well and always enjoy hearing about him.
    Simone411 and (deleted member) like this.
  9. SkateFan66

SkateFan66 Active Member

10. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

The main Evan bashers I see here are people who maniacally post at every opportunity about how he didn't deserve to win the Olympics without a quad. I don't think those are the opinions of most of the board members . Not everyone may be a rabid fan but I get the sense that most people here at least respect his work ethic and his dedication.
  11. Sylvia

Sylvia Whee, summer club comps!

12. Simone411

Simone411 aka IceSkate98

Thanks, Sylvia! And thank you also, SkateFan66 for finding the main video! :)
  13. momnatur

momnatur New Member

Thank you all. Another fan here. He was very gracious when I met him (for 20 seconds) back in Greensboro. I would like to see him healthy enough to try to compete.

With his work ethic and all the us men falling all over the place, it would truly be sad if he couldn't make it. None of the other men, as far as what I've seen this season, would make the podium. We need someone with cat legs!

meow!
    Simone411 and (deleted member) like this.