Eurovision 2013: How Euphoric!

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by victoriaheidi, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Eurovision.tv and SVT Play definitely aren't. I have used those two but haven't tried any others.

You can also check ETV - http://otse.err.ee/etv/
    and ORT - http://tvthek.orf.at/live

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

KONSPIRACY THEORY ALERT (some gossip roundup courtesy of the Polish OGAE journalist)

There are rumours amongst the press that there were not enough televotes in a lot of the ex-Yugo countries so only the jury votes were used. That would explain why no ex-Yugo countries qualified. EBU said that it's will neither deny nor confirm that info because 'it wants to protect the contest from manipulations'.

There are also rumours that the Armenian singer is gay. Shock, horror.

And there is a feeling amongst the press that Denmark is being pushed to win. SVT reportedly wants to transfer everything to the Danes, they are supposed to have reserved the arena in Copenhagen already and they got what's perceived as more or less the best starting order.

There will be another gay kiss in the final! The tide of history is sweeping on. :)

ETA: It's a real shame that France is opening and will be forgotten by the time voting starts. It's one of the best songs this year and deserved a stronger starting order.

I wish they haven't given such a good slot to "Waterfall." :/ Ireland closing is a good choice (Romania would be even better :rofl:).

13th (first after interval) seems perfect for Anouk.

Last edited: May 18, 2013
  3. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

I think Greece is now guaranteed top 10 and might even place top 5. Since none of the ex-Yugo countries have qualified and neither has Bulgaria, Greece is probably going to scoop up the Balkan vote.

4. Roxanne

Roxanne Member

It's pretty easy for the juries to bury songs like Greece with the new voting system. So that could keep the 12s and 10s from going to Greece.

5. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

Kira Korpii gets in the spirit, retweeting her support:

6. Lara

Lara Well-Known Member

7. kosjenka

kosjenka Well-Known Member

8. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

If I followed them, I would die of alcohol poisoning less than 30 minutes through. ;p

9. Domshabfan

Domshabfan Searching for Cizeron's Instagram

More like 10 mins... that list was too long.

10. kosjenka

kosjenka Well-Known Member

With some alcohol in the blood system, you will not be able to notice all the reasons Eurovision gives you to drink :D

11. victoriaheidi

victoriaheidi New Member

LOL...time to get a ginormous glass of water for this one.

12. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

This time, I am going to make damn sure I fix myself a big drink.

I've also bought ice cream and cookies.

Wheeeee! :cheer:

13. shah

shah Shhh...

a large pack of cookies and a packet of peanut crisps are waiting! plus a bottle of wine, it will be necessary if one of the songs I seriously dislike wins (Greece, Romania, Georgia, Lithuania, Belarus).
    as for the drinking game - with so many rules, I'd probably pass out in a quarter :p.

14. wustfan

wustfan Member

Wouldn't it be hilarious, if Romania wins? :D

15. itsartemis

itsartemis There will only be one Daisuke!

I'm at the annual ESC party. It's me and 6 gays - one of the highlights of the year. So much fun. :D There's alcohol, but it's not free (this is Norway after all). Have fun, you guys! And may the best song win. :cheer2:

16. MarieM

MarieM Grumpy Cynical Ice Dance Lover

Why did we pick first ? I thought she had a shot :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.