Entitlement skaters

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by query5, Nov 21, 2012.

1. haribobo

haribobo Well-Known Member

Morozov never did like purple ghosts much. Klimkin! Fantasie Impromptu, Erin Pearl. Very good.

RFOS and (deleted member) like this.
  2. antmanb

antmanb Well-Known Member

:confused: They do?? :rofl:

3. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

You are not entitled to do that.

4. os168

os168 Active Member

You are assuming I make sense.... that is dangerous!

You are 'entitled' to it though :yikes:

5. triple_toe

triple_toe Well-Known Member

os168, you're fab, easily one of the OGM trolls.

os168 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Twilight1

Twilight1 Well-Known Member

Not sure about entitled skaters but people who feel entitled to anything annoy me... pet peeve of mine from the line of work I do... :lol:

7. aftershocks

aftershocks Well-Known Member

Okay, I give up, and I know it doesn't matter, but I don't understand any of that. However, since what you said doesn't seem to make any sense you're apparently "entitled" to post it in this thread. ;) Either that or you wandered into the wrong thread, entitedly.

But then, I guess we all did. :p

Dare I ask, or might I run the risk of annoying you by assuming I'm "entitled" to ask, "What's your line of work?"

Hopefully, your user name doesn't mean you had anything to do with the Twilight series. The first one I can deal with, the others with those annoyingly "entitled" MALE directors, were so much worse than the books and did nothing to elevate the subject matter.

Now that I got that off my chest, please forgive me for feeling satisfyingly "entitled" to not feel guilty watching that thankfully last piece of godawful Twilight c**p when it comes out on DVD. ;)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  8. UGG

UGG Well-Known Member

This thread is effing funny.

9. haribobo

haribobo Well-Known Member

It was intentional nonsense.

10. aftershocks

^^ Well, duh! Of course you're "entitled" to make no sense either intentionally or unintentionally.

I just thought there might be a hidden message somewhere in there, with Morosov being mentioned and all. He seems like such an "entitlement" coach, whatever that means. :shuffle:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  11. query5

query5 New Member

thank you you have proven that you prefer certain skaters, and the ones you don't want or like you complain about.

ashley does look smug and arrogant. sorry, but if this what you think.

entilted to your opinion. yes, ashley, miria, and a few more skaters are entitle.
    that is the problem. a problem exist that isn't recognized and debunk.

congrats--sport wont grow to your happiness. too bad really.

12. Twilight1

Twilight1 Well-Known Member

LMAO!! Ask away ;)

I work with people with addictions but some feel because they have been in our service a few times that they are entitled to special treatment or because their taxes pay my salary...I am indebted to them.

My username I have had since 2000... long before Stephanie Meyer even dreamt of doing that damn series. It is a secret addiction I have, to have watched those stupid and badly acted movies all on opening weekend no less. :drama:

13. aftershocks

^^ :lol: Maybe Twilight addictees should have our own thread in OTBT in order to commiserate over the lame shtick, WTF dialogue :duh:, clueless and unbelievable "special effects," weird eye colors, and what was good in the first movie that all those overly "entitled" and c**ppy male directors F'ed up in the sequels.

Thanks for responding. You could probably write your own best seller based on the experiences you've had in your "line of work." :)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  14. Primorskaya

Primorskaya Well-Known Member

This reads almost like a haiku.

Don't worry, by the way, I think we'll survive the disappointment when it does/doesn't/whatever. We're spoilt, entitled fans and will just throw a massive tantrum and sulk for a bit.

15. aftershocks

16. query5

query5 New Member

what i meant by entitlement isn't off the ice, but on. how the pc scores are inflated with mistakes, how when they (federations, fans) push the ones they want the skaters gets up on top, in contention despite screw ups, and their little mistakes like double footing, ur,s falls are overlook or if they aren't their pc scores are high inrelation to their mistakes,

keep pcs high and tes low end. that is entltment skaters, their is alot of them.
    in other words the skaters who do the right thing, skate nice, right and no mistakes, few don't get the pcs scores to pump them up on top especially if those skaters aren't the ones they want.

17. girlscouse62

girlscouse62 Active Member

So Query, are you suggesting that only TES is important enough to entitle skaters to win? Just means all skaters entitled not to try to perfect other important aspects of skating. Then we would all be entitled to be bored out of our tree :lol:

18. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

Then why did you start out describing why you disliked Wagner as:
    which sounds like you are dissing her non-skating performance. Unless you think she should be hugging everyone and making friends during the on-ice warmups.

19. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

So at the end of the day, you are saying that, heaven forbid, skaters who get the highest PCS win? :eek: Who would have thought?

20. leesaleesa

leesaleesa Active Member

Why bring Maia Usova into this?

Entitlement faces! Skaters on food stamps! Obama phones for everyone, except Michelle Kwan. I never liked her triple loop.

flutzilla1 and (deleted member) like this.
  21. ItalianFan

ItalianFan Member

I fail to understand why anyone would care less about what Ashley Wagner does or does NOT do or say...

22. mrr50

mrr50 Well-Known Member

Sharing a room is a burden only if the other person snores, loudly

23. B.Cooper

B.Cooper Active Member

It is my understanding, that USFS will allow any skater the opportunity to stay in a room by themselves, if they so choose, but the skater has to pay the difference in the price of the room ie, single vs double occupancy. Team USA Olympic medalists were allowed single occupancy rooms at events, again, if they so desired, but at no additional expense. This policy was true for many years, and I believe, is still the case. Sometimes, the # of athletes for the team is uneven, so a skater ends up in a single occupancy room. Nothing to do w/ Wagner being US Champion. National champions have not been given that perk. USFS doesn't have that kind of $ any longer, ;-)

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  24. Morry Stillwell

Morry Stillwell Well-Known Member

Ashley is a very intense competitor and is all business during a competition. She trains at a facility where I frequently judge tests and does not exhibit the attitude claimed by query5. In my opinion fans such a query5 do not help the sport:mad:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  25. dawnie

dawnie Active Member

Morry, I wouldn't call query5 a "fan" per se. He/she is convinced that there is a conspiracy behind everything but especially when it comes to Michelle Kwan or Caroline Zhang.

26. Morry Stillwell

When Michelle is in question, I readily admit I am part of the conspiracy (whatever that means), as I have known her since she was about 6 years old.

27. dawnie

dawnie Active Member

So it was YOU that told the "cheating judges" to hold her back and push her out of the way for being Chinese!
    :)

28. Morry Stillwell

Boohow