Embarrassing Teen Pics of Your Fave Hollywood Heartthrobs

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Rex, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

2. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

Zac Efron :rofl:

(although I will admit to having hair kind of like that at some points in the 80s. It was fun to overwash your hair so it was really dried out, braid it into lots of really tight tiny braids, sleep on it overnight, and then unbraid it and watch it go boingggggg)

3. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

that Ian Sommerhalder picture reminds me of a gigantic Shaun Cassidy poster I had when I was 8 :rofl:

Rex and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

I thought that pic of Ian Somerhalder was Nastassia Kinski at first.

5. taf2002

taf2002 Texas slumlord

I voted for Robert Pattison. I have never seen anything sexy or attractive about him but that photo is the worst. The shirtless cowboy is pretty bad too.

6. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

I definitely don't get the fascination with him at all. But the young ladies seem to be batshit crazy over him.

Poor Chace Crawford. Someone forgot to tell him that The Village People aren't accepting auditions anymore :shuffle:.

7. Satellitegirl

Satellitegirl New Member

Robert Pattinson is attractive, IMO, but not exceedingly so. He doesn't make my knees buckle ;).

8. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, Satellitegirl, who does make your knees buckle and your toes curl?

Sometimes I wonder if Hollywood is truly in touch with your demographic in terms of what makes you :swoon: on screen and on TV.

9. Satellitegirl

Satellitegirl New Member

There really aren't too many in Hollywood who do. I'm even *yawn* about Johnny Depp anymore..I mean he's attractive, but his schtick of being a "deep" person, is just boring to me. You're in the friggin Pirates movies as a drunk looking pirate...get over it. Ian Somerhalder is delicious(god awful pic on that link though LOL)...and I love Robert Downey Jr....and love Christian Bale(but his offscreen persona leaves much to be desired...so that turns me off of him quite a bit).

10. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

ITA - Depp takes himself way too seriously. I thought his comment about comparing having his photoshoots to being raped were totally dumb.

11. Scintillation

Scintillation New Member

If I could give rep I would. Jonny Depp is starting to sound like one of those emo douchebags you always try to avoid in social situations.

12. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

:scream: I hadn't heard/read that, but last time I saw him on Letterman, he was insufferable. I love him in many many movies, and I think he was a bit refreshing when he was younger, but he seems to have bought into the persona "Johnny Depp", and he just seems very fake. It's too bad.

mag and (deleted member) like this.
  13. luenatic

luenatic Well-Known Member

I don't see anything wrong with Jake's photo. It's super HOT!

14. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Was that the Letterman ep where he talked about his yacht and his island and shit? Total PITA.

When he was choosing his roles against type, I rather admired him for not playing on his good looks. But now, he's like, a total franchise whore.

15. Marge_Simpson

Marge_Simpson Well-Known Member

The photo of Grace Jones sent me on a trip down memory lane. :lol:

16. skatingfan5

skatingfan5 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link, Rex. I have a miserable sinus headache today, so I really appreciated a good laugh. There is no way that I could choose which was the "most humiliating" pic but most of them had me :rofl:. Taylor Lautner looked like he was 9 years old in his which made it even more :scream: for me.

17. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Jake looks like he wanted someone to pull up to his bumper... teeheehee
    feel bettah....a good deep belly laugh can clear out a sinus.

18. peibeck

peibeck Counting down the days 'til Skate America

:rofl: I had that same hideous kind of hair style Ryan Reynolds did back in about 1989. :yikes: Of course, now I wish I had that much hair. :lol:

19. skateycat

skateycat Minecraft Widow

^^peibeck, my husband says he would he would take purple hair if he could just have hair again.

20. MacMadame

MacMadame Internet Beyotch

Particularly since he smells.

21. taf2002

taf2002 Texas slumlord

If someone told me that I was going to be in silly little movie after silly little movie & would make millions, I would totally be a franchise whore. I agree the Pirates movies are silly, but I think Johnny Depp is brilliant in them. He's the only reason I have ever watched any of them to the end.

22. screech

screech Well-Known Member

IIRC, Johnny has said that he's doing those kinds of movies now because his kids can watch them, plus for the money (which I'm sure he's not lacking in - hello private island!) for his kids' future. And his partner, Vanessa, isn't lacking in funds either, what with her long singing career, plus her acting.

Just because I adore him, and he has some embarrassing younger photos... Alexander Skarsgard was quite dorky looking when he modeled for Guess in his early 20s.

23. Civic

Civic New Member

IMO, he has the raw material to be handsome, i.e. regular features, good skin, nice eyes, etc. But the pallid, angst-ridden vampire schtick just doesn't do it for me. I've also read that he can be hygiene and grooming challenged.

24. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

What? His face looks like it has been smushed in with a shovel.

25. VIETgrlTerifa

VIETgrlTerifa Well-Known Member

I had a major crush on Robert Pattinson when I saw him in Harry Potter 4. I agree with Civic that he has great features and I personally think he's very handsome. I just hope that once Twilight is over, he can't stop with the vampire angst look.

26. Civic

Civic New Member

I hadn't realized he was in one of the Harry Potter flicks. Which character did he play?

27. VIETgrlTerifa

VIETgrlTerifa Well-Known Member

Cedric Diggory. :)