Elvis Music from 1995

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by mtnskater, Jan 17, 2011.

1. mtnskater

mtnskater Well-Known Member

I was just converting a show from 1995 to DVD titled Elvis on Ice today. Elvis does a program to this crazy latin/disco/techno pop song with crowing rooster noises interspersed. Can anyone tell me the name of this song and the artist. I want to put this on a party tape. Too funny. Where he got this one is beyond me.

2. quartz

quartz turn around turn around it's on the other side

damn - i know exactly which one you are talking about and can't for the life of me remember what it is called - but I'll keep thinking!

3. Ozzisk8tr

Ozzisk8tr Well-Known Member

Elvis Stoijko? Crowing rooster noises? Could it be that song written for him titled "I'm such a cock"?

antmanb and (deleted member) like this.
  4. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

5. quartz

quartz turn around turn around it's on the other side

it might be " El Gallinero" by Ramirez - I'm at work, so I can't actually listen to a clip to see if its right, but I'm thinking this is it.

6. antmanb

antmanb Well-Known Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7. mtnskater

mtnskater Well-Known Member

Thanks Quartz...right on the money! I went to I-Tunes and it is the El Gallinero Tambalea version. Believe it or not there are several versions of this song. It cracks me up just listening to it. Also great for an aerobic workout. So funny that Elvis skated to this...but it worked for him.

8. blue_idealist

blue_idealist Well-Known Member

I used ot be an Elvis fan, but I have to admit that's SO funny

9. Ozzisk8tr

Ozzisk8tr Well-Known Member

Thank you. I used to be a huge Elvis fan too. Then he gave some interviews... :scream: