1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elene Gedevanishvili Makes Coaching Change - Nikolai Morozov

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Daba, Apr 22, 2011.

1. aemeraldrainc

aemeraldrainc Active Member

Me, neither. But I did find this.
    http://img600.imageshack.us/i/lodajp.jpg/sr=1
    Which, in itself, doesn't necessarily mean much, but it will be construed a certain way and doesn't deter impressions that could be made.
    Especially when put together with known info.

2. Civic

Civic New Member

I wonder if Fumie feels lucky or slighted about not being one of Morozov's girlfriends?:p

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  3. Marco

Marco Well-Known Member

How do I put this delicately? She is definiitely very fit / skinny, but my point is she has bigger boobs than other Asian girls with similar build and believe me I have seen a lot of them :p. It is even more apparent when she wears street clothes. I have always seen this as an excuse for her pumping and I forgive her for it. ;)

4. Iceman

Iceman Well-Known Member

She uses a breast pump???????:lol:

5. luCN

luCN New Member

well,I always think Morozov's pari numbers are better than single ones...

6. Rainbow

Rainbow Active Member

I really don`t think sitting in a hotel lobby with some friends and sipping on your drink peacefully qualifies as stalking. :rolleyes:

Now, if a coach tries to chat up an obviously unwilling female fan, that might be different. :p

allezfred and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Jackie Sparrow

Jackie Sparrow Well-Known Member

:rofl:

8. pinky166

pinky166 Well-Known Member

No way Miki is that tall, unless she's wearing skates. Yuna and Mao both tower over her and they are 5'4"-5'5". Miki might look taller because she's skinny, but I doubt she's over 5'4" and more likely 5'3". And she used to be chestier before she lost weight but now she looks more like Yuna and all the other skinny asian figure skaters.