DWTS October 11 & 12 - Karina's Stuck With A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Nora_Charles, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Nora_Charles

Nora_Charles New Member

2. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

Love tap? Oh, brother.

3. skatemommy

skatemommy Well-Known Member

I really hope he gets kicked off this week...

4. numbers123

numbers123 Well-Known Member

I realize a slap to the face is not acceptable in any situation. But can you tell me why Maxs love pats to the butt were any better? I object to any hitting and to have Max's behavior "allowable" on TV is garbage.

I know that this will not be a popular statement because Max is so :swoon: ish

5. SharonDudd

SharonDudd New Member

I'll say it once again, there should be a phone number to call to vote someone off the show!! This guy has GOT TO GO!!!

And the little love taps to women's fannies by Maks is getting old and really annoying.

Did anyone else watch Bones last night when they did a show on a "guido" who was murdered on the Jersey Shore? It was freaking hilarious! Bones kept calling them a tribe and insisted it was a documentary and not a reality show! I was prepared to be really annoyed and yet it was done so well that I was laughing out loud!

6. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

From certain guys, I'll take a slap or pat on the rear. (Relationship dynamic is key. Maks is not one of them.)

If a guy wants to slap me across the face, he is welcome to try if he's ready for retaliation. I kick hard.

7. Nora_Charles

Nora_Charles New Member

Don't know if this was addressed to me, but for the record Maks is not and never has been "swoonish" to me! I don't get all the fuss, actually. I think he is arrogant, egotistical, and nowhere near as good looking as he thinks he is. :rolleyes:

And watching him slap Brandy during practice (on the butt and on the hands) was totally unacceptable to me. I said in last week's thread that he'd get one chance to slap my hand like I was 3, and then things would turn ugly.

8. Nora_Charles

Nora_Charles New Member

Yes, as is his "goosing" Tom on the way out. I didn't think it was funny when it started with Mel B, and now it's REALLY stupid.

Exactly! (on both counts)

9. numbers123

numbers123 Well-Known Member

wasn't directed to you. Just a comment on people who think his love taps are ok. I don't think that he is swoonish either, but a lot do.

10. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

I think the Sit gave Snookie a "SNAP OUT OF IT" slap.

11. Nora_Charles

Nora_Charles New Member

Ah, gotcha. I'm surprised to learn that there's someone else who doesn't think he's a god! :lol:

(Sorry if my original post came off snotty - it really wasn't how I meant it. Darn internet, doesn't convey tone of voice very easily! ;) )

12. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

He slapped her hands? :eek: Somehow I missed that. Must have been busy at the time. Yuck.

13. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

You need to keep in mind all footage is both scripted and edited like crazy.

14. Nora_Charles

Nora_Charles New Member

Mmhmm, I know....but he still a.) slapped her hand (more than once) and b.) thinks he's way cuter than he actually is (to me, anyway). I find him arrogant even in the live shows, so I don't think it's "all in the editing" with him. :)

15. SharonDudd

SharonDudd New Member

I don't care whether he thinks it's cute or funny or whatever. You raise your hand to me for any reason, you are going to hear from me big time and if you even try to do it again, I'm calling 911!! That's assault baby and a night in jail! SEE YOU LATER!

16. deltask8er

deltask8er Well-Known Member

I first assumed the story was The Situation slapped Karina, which would have probably put him in a life-threatening situation :angryfire .

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Rick-Fox-Dancing-1024197.aspx

------------

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/wat..._dancing_with_stars_bristol_palin_my_mom.html

17. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

Anna tweeted that she and Kurt are up first, and that suggests their dance of love may not be that loveable.

18. Allen

Allen Glad to be back!

What was up with Mark's sour face when he and Bristol walked out?

19. ArtisticFan

ArtisticFan Well-Known Member

So is Brandy the only one who got the memo about wearing a bed sheet?

20. rfisher

Mark said organic. :revenge:

21. Allen

Allen Glad to be back!

Why oh why couldn't Dmitry have been on the show this time around? :grope:

22. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

Start the show with a pro dance with open shirted Dmitri and lovely Chelsie. - plus horrible singer.

23. rfisher

Dmitry. :swoon:

24. Matryeshka

Matryeshka Well-Known Member

There was a whole lot of pretty on that stage. Chelsie's legs. :swoon: Dmitri's chest. :swoon: :grope: :swoon:

I'm a Christian guy so I can't put my hands on her hips? :huh:

25. Allen

Allen Glad to be back!

You were paying attention to the singer? I was so entranced by Dmitry and Chelsie that I actually thought they danced to an instrumental :)

26. Allen

Allen Glad to be back!

That hasn't stopped a lot of "Christian" men in the past. Why is it that every time someone makes an excuse about why they won't do something, they have to validate it with "well, it's because I'm a Christian." :rolleyes:

27. pixie cut

pixie cut Well-Known Member

Why is Anna wearing the same rumba dress she wore with Evan?

28. ArtisticFan

ArtisticFan Well-Known Member

I guess that's why I'm happy to be from another religion/belief system. :)

29. rfisher

Everything Anna wears is gorgeous. She never has a WTF dress.

30. soxxy

soxxy Guest

Kurt's Rhumba.....he swiveled his hips the same way several times. That was about it.

ETA: Todd Palin sighting. Yeah, shrug.

Scores 5 5 5

7 6 6