DWTS 4/5

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Garden Kitty, Apr 6, 2010.

1. uyeahu

uyeahu Agitator. Sharpie lover (figuratively speaking).

I have such a crush on Anna. She's so no-nonsense-you-better-respect-me-and-recognize. Not to mention drop-dead gorgeous. Did anyone else noticed that Evan kept staring at her chest last week?

ETA: Someone started a twitter account for Evan's broken toes and it's HILARIOUS. http://twitter.com/Evanstoe

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  2. TalentedButHumble

TalentedButHumble Well-Known Member

PML I thought that too. But then I thought, maybe he's just so tall you can't see what he's looking down at. ;)

Is this the 1st time someone's mentioned evanstoe in this thread? It must've already been discussed in an SOI thread.

After I started "following" it I commented - think of all the inventors who had to invent so many inventions over so many centuries just so I could one day read evanstoe on twitter. :p

3. Holley Calmes

Holley Calmes Well-Known Member

What dancce are Evan and Anna doing this week? I didn't watch that interview all the way through....is it a foxtrot?

4. uyeahu

Tango I think.

5. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

That IS hilarious. "There has been a power struggle but I have assumed control of the foot." :rofl:

6. uyeahu

Evanstoe has been trying to pick a fight with Johnny Weir for a few days now but Johnny isn't biting.

I know there's been a lot of speculation about Erin and Maksim being more than just partners, but Erin and Evan seem to be pretty close. :grope:

7. Nan

Nan Just me

People Magazine has an article about their relationship off the dance floor. I didn't read it, but the headlines and the photos lead me to believe it's a very CLOSE relationship.

8. Holley Calmes

Ooohh..I think Evan will do well with tango.

9. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

Per Anna's twitter, she and Evan dance second tonight.

10. LadyNit

LadyNit moving right along Staff Member

Go Evan!!! He seems to be in the front half of the show every time. Wonder if that hurts or helps? I'm thinkin' it hurts the vote count but may help the psyche.

11. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

Erin better watch out. Maks was involved with his former celeb student Lita Ford also.

12. Veronika

Veronika gold dust woman

I think that was Willa Ford. :lol:

13. AYS

AYS Cruder than you thought

:eek: :cheer:

14. pixie cut

pixie cut Well-Known Member

Lita Ford was in the band the Runaways, which is currently the subject of a film starring Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning. Lita Ford is old enough to be Willa's mother and Maks' mother too. Although perhaps she'd be a great dancer. Story on her and a couple of other Runaways recently in People magazine.

There were lots of rumors about Maks and Willa, but considering she got engaged to her husband right after the season, they were probably more fantasy than anything.

15. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

There's always at least one showmance per season. :rofl:

16. GarrAarghHrumph

GarrAarghHrumph I can kill you with my brain

17. pixie cut

18. uyeahu

I think some couples play up the showmance angle because they think it will get them votes.

19. pixie cut

Or a publicist just tells them to work it.

20. uyeahu

I just pray to God that Kate's publicist doesn't decide she should have a showmance with Tony. I couldn't take that.

21. LuckyCharm

LuckyCharm Well-Known Member

It certainly seems contrived to me. I don't sense any particular chemistry between the two, no matter how much the judges and media insist upon it, as if saying it enough times will make it so.

22. pixie cut

Tony is married with three children. I don't see a showmance with him working in Kate's favor. A bad dancer, obnoxious and a home wrecker. :mad:

23. bardtoob

bardtoob Well-Known Member

Did anybody notice how Pam Anderson rubbed Evan's shoulder when he came into the competitors' area to get his scores from the judges and how he cheered for Pam so exuberantly . . . or how how he grabbed Anna when talking with Brook :smokin:

24. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

I'd totally tune in to watch Lita Ford dance and then beat up the 'singers'. She's still on my MP3.

For all the complaining about Kate (who has her own thread here), I'm on her side. At least she's bringing in money for her family, unlike her ex. Say what you will about the woman, but she's not the one out there with the ex babysitter or doctor's kid and getting kicked out for not paying the rent.

BTW - I think she sucked tonight - was like she was on tranquilizers and danced through an ocean of honey in shoes weighted down in lead.

Oh and Jake needs to leave my screen too.

25. Cloudy_Gumdrops

Cloudy_Gumdrops New Member

Me too. Lita rocks!

26. neptune

neptune Well-Known Member

Maybe Evan can put in a good word for her for next season. ;)

27. soxxy

soxxy Guest

Every season it seems as though the dancers become very close and support each other.

28. Holley Calmes

I'm hoping it helps, because unlike SYTYCD, you can vote all through the show. Thus I start dialing as soon as he performs. However, they limit the number of calls you can make from one number anyway, so it isn't like you can power vote.

29. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

Aiden's cute. He was better this week than the last 3 weeks. Who cares what the judges say. I hope the soap fans vote to keep in.

30. Nan

Nan Just me