Donald Trump Roast on Comedy Central (joke spoilers)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Beefcake, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

Give a look if you like filthy, sorta truth-based jokes, and love -- or hate :D -- The Donald.

Per usual, CC Roast usual suspects Lisa Lampianelli, Whitney Cummings (for me the MVP of this edition!), Snoop Dog, and Jeffrey Ross were :rofl: at the Trump roast. And Seth McFarlane is 2 for 2 as master-of-ceremonies ... I want him to get a full bit, though, next time. Rookie Anthony Jeselnik was terrific .. and :grope: to boot. The revelation was Marlee Matlin, who was hilarious :lol: and dirty! Who knew?

The Situation bombed, but who cares? What did they think they'd get by forcing this dumb tool to speak more than four-word sentences, anyway?

Larry King? :blah:

Was Ross' line [on Gary Coleman], "He died of multiple aneurysms, which is a little like diff'rent strokes," too much too soon, as some pearl clutchers are saying? I didn't think so; besides, Greg Giraldo did one of those a few months ago during the last CC Roast (David Hasselhoff).

((( Greg Giraldo = sorely missed. RIP, funny man. )))

Some of the lines [from Variety piece, etc.:]

2. jamesy

jamesy of the United States of America

:lol: I love these roasts, but I am the first to say their jokes aren't anywhere close to being PC and anyone with a hint of pearl-clutching in them should stay far, far away.

The Situation bombing was so uncomfortable to watch, but at the same time it kind of showed that the people who do those kinds of jokes are really good at what they do. It isn't necessarily as easy as it looks to rip on someone. ;)

The only thing I don't like is how everything is bleeped and censored. I can't wait until it shows up on the Secret Stash in its unedited version. :swoon:

3. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

oooo......SNAP!

4. NancyNC

NancyNC Well-Known Member

This was one of the better roasts I thought. Marlee Matlin was a hoot - Mr. NC was crying he was laughing so hard at some of her signs. The Situation was a complete and utter bomb - not sure I have seen someone fail that bad LOL.