Does anyone know what ever happened to this Pairs Team?

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by FSWer, Oct 16, 2011.

1. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

Say,I was wondering if anyone here remembers this Pairs Team,and if so,might know what there doing now, and were they are. Their names were Ashley and Raymand (I think they were a Brother/Sister Team. But I'm not sure). I myself don't remember much about them. But I know they had a Website once and were skating Pairs at 11 and 12 years of age. I'm not sure though what Club they represented or what level they were. But if anyone should know anything about these two. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

2. Jayar

Jayar Well-Known Member

The only Ashley and Raymond I can remember are Ashley Daly / Raymond Carle who skated for Canada-- they are not brother and sister.

3. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

I think that might be them. The last names seem familar. But I'm not sure. Assuming I'm right. Were are they now,and what are they doing? Do they still skate? Is there any on-line info. on them?

4. Sylvia

Sylvia On to GP & U.S. Sectionals!

FSWer, I remember you asking about a young Canadian pair team of Ashley and Raymond before, and I think you mean Ashley Zielke and Raymond Schultz. I believe she stopped competing and he is 21 years old now, partnered with Natasha Purich, and they are competing at the Senior level. Here's an article about Purich/Schultz from earlier this year that mentions his former partners: http://www.edmontonexaminer.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3000356&auth=Brian Swane, Examiner Sports

5. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

That's it,that's it....now that you post the last names I remember them. So you say Ashley stopped competing? What's she doing now? How old is she? Are there any pictures of Raymand competing with Natasha? Or of him and Ashley in later years? What about Ashley herself?

6. Sylvia

Sylvia On to GP & U.S. Sectionals!

Click on the article link I posted above.

I don't know anything about Ashley Z. and if she has stopped skating, I think we should respect her privacy since she is most likely college-age and leading a regular, normal life. :)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011