Does anyone have profiles for these Skaters?

Discussion in 'Moves In The Field' started by FSWer, Jan 27, 2013.

1. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

Say,did anyone else see the Figure Skating from 8-11pm.,the Ladies Freeskate? The only familar Skater to me was Ashley Wagner (who won btw.). But I'm not familar with the others. Do we have profiles on them?

2. Sylvia

Sylvia On to GP & U.S. Sectionals!

3. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

This thread should either be moved to the trash can or the U.S. Nats forum. I think some other members might also be interested in the info provided by Sylvia (thanks :)), but they will not discover it in case it stays in this forum. (Admins - help? :saint:)

4. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

I was suprised. But it was actually very COOL to get to see those names and Skaters on TV. As very rearly do they even show that many unknown Skaters. BTW. does anyone know if a Skater getting a new Partner and not being too known yet can be a factor in the Team not being shown on TV. V.S. when they were with their old Partner? Because I also noticed that Lindsay Davis and Mark Ladwig were listed onthe placement list on TV. But they curtainly weren't shown Skating. Is it because people are used to seeing Mark with..Amanda?