Definitely don't use vinegar on granite! The acid in vinegar can slowly eat away at the rock- and it can cause more immediate dulling of the counter tops. Counter tops are sealed, so it will protect it a bit, but vinegar can cause damage to the seal. Granite is an igneous rock, and using vinegar on igneous rocks to show the reactio is a pretty standard geology class demonstration! Not a good combination. Bleach also should be very heavily diluted before you use it on granite, as the rock can react with strong bases as well. We use Stone Cleaner on our quartz and marble (hate the marble, but it wasn't our choice). But Windex without ammonia is good for granite.