Davis & White #17: "They're more than good. They're Gr-r-reat!"

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by TanithandBenFan, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  2. mollymgr

mollymgr Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  3. circuscandy

circuscandy New Member

4. Jiazumi

Jiazumi Active Member

Thanks guys! That would be awesome if you can do it, but don't stress over it. <3

5. mollymgr

I'm really hoping that icenetwork can get their act together before the event. Their website is not looking very promising right now.

A pic with Datsyuk&#8230;so cool :)

6. CassAgain

CassAgain Well-Known Member

Don't know who that hockey person is, but glad to see Meryl showing up with level 4, +3 hair this early in the season.

7. Jiazumi

Jiazumi Active Member

Omg that backyard :eek:

8. circuscandy

circuscandy New Member

Meryl's hair is just... beyond. Beyond all things earthly. And supernatural. And preternatural. In this universe or any other.

9. shan

shan Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  10. Jessiebanana

Jessiebanana Well-Known Member

I was just thinking it isn't just Charlie whose letting their hair get longer. Her hair looks so good.

11. ~tapdancer~

~tapdancer~ Well-Known Member

Her hair does look awesome. I'm thinking she may put it up for SD in keeping with theme of MFL but Scherazade just begs for long flowing locks and I hope she finds a way to let it flow without it being a problem.

12. CassAgain

I was thinking about MFL last night and picturing Meryl in a red ball gown (Hepburn wears white in the movie, but I've seen red in stage versions) with a fancy up-do and maybe a tiara.

13. Kaffeine

Kaffeine Well-Known Member

I could see red being one of the colors for one of the dresses. Michelle Kwan and Yuna both wore red for their Schez programs. (Although a part of me wants to see a turquoise on Meryl).

I can't wait to see the choreography! :)

14. semogal

semogal Well-Known Member

Any color but red please. Hepburn, red dress, equals Funny Face and Tessa. Meryl needs to put her own stamp on this.

15. CassAgain

Obviously you never know what people will compare, but My Fair Lady is a completely different style from Funny Face, and the costumes will be too, I'm sure.

16. ~tapdancer~

Am currently obsessed with Katy Perry's "Roar"...I've decided its my theme song for Meryl and Charlie this Olympic Season!

"I got the eye of the tiger, dancing through the fire, cause I am the CHAMPION, and you're gonna hear me roar!!!"

GO MERYL AND CHARLIE!

17. shsocu

shsocu Active Member

18. circuscandy

circuscandy New Member

I always think about how lucky those kids are.

19. Jessiebanana

Cute. I don't think I've ever heard Charlie introduce both of them. It has to be such an odd feeling to have your name tied with someone elses for so long. Charlie usually looks stiffer in these videos, so it's nice to see him relaxed.

20. shan

shan Well-Known Member

Nice introductory video. I love the drawings of Meryl and Charlie. They're cute! :D

21. Theatregirl1122

Theatregirl1122 Well-Known Member

I'd rather it not be red just because we've had so many red/redish dresses in the last few years.

22. Kaffeine

I kinda like the idea of using that quote in some fashion for our next thread (when it comes time). :)

23. Jessiebanana

If it were fire engine red, I'd be okay with that. She usually wears more of a burgundy. What I would love to see her in is emerald green! Or even a dark jewel tone blue. For the SD black or white, or black and white, or silver would be nice. She doesn't ever wear those basics, for competition, like other ice dancers.

24. aemeraldrainc

aemeraldrainc Active Member

I agree! Emerald green would be epic! Silver for the SD? That would be interesting. Is it tomorrow yet? Heh.

25. Kaffeine

Emerald green for the FD would be striking. Especially with her dark hair and porcelain features. Some gorgeous eyeliner and the dress accentuated with beading. Perhaps a hair ornament of some kind.

26. ~tapdancer~

She totally needs a hairpiece and not just a simple one, lol. Would love her in emerald green.

27. circuscandy

circuscandy New Member

I'm looking forward to another Meryl hairpiece. Hers are always glorious.

28. Jiazumi

Jiazumi Active Member

I agree with Black and White for the SD. Maybe add some black arm length gloves and a tiara on top!

29. mollymgr

I love the fact that they are participating this year. This is so awesome.:cheer2:

30. Jiazumi

Jiazumi Active Member

Wait a second. On http://www.usfsa.org/shell.asp?sid=48160 they list that warmups begin at 8:00 am Wed, Sept. 12. Checking my calendar, it seems that Wed. is actually Sept. 11...So are the practices on Wed, Sept.11 or Thursday Sept.12??