1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Davis & White #16: Magical Wizard Hair

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by circuscandy, Mar 15, 2013.

1. TanithandBenFan

TanithandBenFan Author of the Ice and Edge Series

Yay!! We're going to have a huge M&C fan contingent there! In addition to all their hometown fans, of course. :)

2. shan

shan Well-Known Member

I can't wait! :cheer2:

3. MarieJessup

MarieJessup New Member

Lets hope the Champs Camp powers that be, love their programs so they can start concentrating on getting them polished and trained to perfection (with no do overs) Can't wait.

4. shsocu

shsocu Active Member

Would they even have time to change programs now if they were told to at Champs Camp? They have the SLC competition next month.

5. mia joy

mia joy Well-Known Member

I for one hope the Scheherezade rumor is just that - a rumor. I just can't see how this could be the best music of their career. But hey, I could be wrong. I didn't like the DF idea either and ended up obsessed with that program.

6. Kaffeine

Kaffeine Well-Known Member

Hm..I see your point. But the music hasn't been used that often in ice dance so they have the opportunity to make it a signature program.

7. MarieJessup

MarieJessup New Member

Maybe it's because I love them but I think they could make any piece of music their signature program. They put their own stamp on whatever they do.

8. Sylvia

Sylvia Anticipating JGP season!

9. shsocu

shsocu Active Member

10. CassAgain

CassAgain Well-Known Member

11. Kaffeine

Kaffeine Well-Known Member

Nope, I think you're right on the money. Open Sesame is the magic phrase from Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves, in One Thousand Nights and One Nights story, told by Scheherezade. :)

12. TanithandBenFan

TanithandBenFan Author of the Ice and Edge Series