Dancing With The Stars, Week 4

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by soxxy, Oct 10, 2011.

1. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

I feel bad for Chynna. You can see the brain freeze happen and she's just deer in the headlights from there on out. Tony kept it together as much as he could and at least kept her sorta calm. Poor both of them.

Audience: we've seen Cher. You can stop voting for Chaz now.

2. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

Yeah. I want to see Derek use that for his and Rikki's jive. Uh huh.

3. shan

shan Well-Known Member

So Rob/Cheryl and Chynna/Tony in the bottom so far?

I'm guessing Nancy/Tristan will be joining them and going.

4. suep1963

suep1963 Well-Known Member

so dancing is like skating in that when the couple are about the same height, it's more difficult. I did hold my breath when Julianne flipped Derek

5. danceronice

I prefer Juliette with Mark.

Bruno, David wasn't butch. He was kind of vague. Though in fairness, Kym and Derek both have grounds for beating the crap out of whoever picks the music. They got the worst, most undanceable choices. Derek made it work, Kym...danced around while David winged a whip around.

6. ChelleC

ChelleC Well-Known Member

Hope and Maks safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. soxxy

soxxy Guest

I think it's Nancy who is going.

8. rfisher

Whew. Maks and Hope safe.

Don't let it be Tristan.

9. Matryeshka

Matryeshka Well-Known Member

Yay!! People voted for Maks' tight jeans Hope!!!

10. danceronice

I'm hoping that it's Chynna. She's pretty, she has nice lines, but she has no showmanship and not much technique. I'd rather Tristan stay (I mean Nancy); but then he HAS made i much farther than any other new pro so hopefully even if he goes this week they'll ask him back. And I doubt Nancy or Chynna has the fan base to beat Rob's family's.

Any of them, it would be kind of unfair, as Chaz has been much worse overall than all three.

11. soxxy

soxxy Guest

Yay! Nancy and Tristan.

12. rfisher

Woot! Tristan another week.

13. danceronice

Come on, send home Rob!

14. danceronice

As Weird Al might say, "Man, I hate it when I'm right."

15. soxxy

soxxy Guest

Darn it, Chynna was so good the other three weeks. Rob is overscored.

16. Yazmeen

Yazmeen Well-Known Member

CRAP!!!! Chynna goes and Nancy Clumsy stays. AAAAUUUUUUUGHHHH!!!

17. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

I'd prefer to see Rob go, but won't be upset if it's Chynna. Poor Tony though, the one time I thought he had a partner who could dance and she still goes out early.

Yay for Pee Wee!!

18. rfisher

Oh, well. I'd rather it be Kboy, but they'd have gone in a week or two any way. The only couple I want to root for is JR/Karina. I think I'll watch Sing Off next week and catch parts of DWTS next week. I don't care to watch Chaz, Kboy, or David. Tristan is hot and Carson is funny and hopefully I'll catch them.

19. danceronice

Chynna wasn't great overall and she really blew last night. But Chaz has never danced as well as ANY of the three who were up. Rob's had a really good week, Chynna was top the first week, Nancy's good overall but not flashy (she's appropriate to someone her age who's had more like a year or two lessons), Chaz...has never had a good week. Last night they were just nice because Cher was there.

Notice that they didn't have the judges going on and on about how sad it was to see any of these people go.

20. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

OMG! How can Clomp-Clomp Bono still even be IN this competition. EVERYONE (Nancy and David and Rob included) deserve to stay over him, and the fact he's not even in the bottom 3 is just sick. Hell even "I" can dance better than that (and that ain't sayin' much!). I fully expect to see him win. I really wouldn't be surprised when he makes the Top 3. :rolleyes:

I'm going to start using my votes to get Chaz voted out rather than keep my fav in at this point! :mad:

Yeah Yeah Yeah .... not a real dancing contest, just a popularity contest, blah blah blah. But still I would expect the dancing to count for just a teeny tiny little itty bit at least!

21. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

i admit there isnt a lot of actual dancing from camp bono, however, i cant wuzrob krob (if he ever leaves) who moves like he is wearing a diaper filled w poo. also not sorry to see china leave, she reminded me of when cindy brady freaked out on the quiz show. i'd also like to see that cox spouse leave. i can see him soliciting a quickie in an airport bathroom.

22. Oreo

Oreo Active Member

The novelty of Chaz is over. Please, god, go home next week, and let the dancing competition begin.

Eden and (deleted member) like this.
  23. Jenna

Jenna Well-Known Member

:lol:

If only.

Is this ever really a dancing competition?

24. Oreo

Oreo Active Member

Good point! Thanks for reminding me!

25. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

They always say, "though not necessarily the bottom three". I only remember once in the entire history of the show when they said that the last two were actually the bottom two.

Come on. "Just sick"...is children dying of starvation. How celebrities fair on a reality show is really not much to get worked up about. :)

Dramatic, much? :lol:

26. KikiSashaFan

KikiSashaFan Well-Known Member

I haven't watched either show this week yet, but you've all got me curious. I've fast forwarded through each of Derek and Ricki's dances so far this season because I'm afraid of breaking my tv when I get the overwhelming urge to punch him out, but I may suck it up and watch this week. Maybe. :revenge:

27. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

^ :shuffle: actually, it was kinda good. Much as I don't like to like Derek, I did think it was good and the intro and exit gimmick was kinda cool.

28. rfisher

A gimmick not really different than those other pros do and Len always calls them on and always scores them down on. A gimmick is a gimmick.

29. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

Tom mentioned to Len before the first round of comments that because of movie week they were allowed to have "stuff" at the beginning and the end of the dance.

30. skatingfan5

skatingfan5 Well-Known Member

:lol: I used all 18 of my phone/text votes for Maks ... and Hope. If I had thought that there was any chance that JR was in danger, I would have given him half. :shuffle:

Too bad that Chynna forgot her steps on Monday -- I would have much preferred Rob K be the one sent home. Oh well, I'll count my "blessings" that Maks is still around for another week -- and I'm OK with Nancy Grace staying, because I only watch Tristan. :D