Dancing with the Stars Season 16

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by jkl, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Simka

Simka Member

Did anyone watch this? Can you summarize, please?

2. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

3. Simka

Simka Member

4. jkl

jkl Well-Known Member

I will be voting for Victor and Andy Dick tonight in hopes that annoying Lisa and her silly dog go home!:lol:

5. Alixana

Alixana Definitely NOT a sonogram

Can we vote for the dog to stay and Lisa to go home? :lol:

6. Frau Muller

Frau Muller President of Dick Button Appreciation Club

Exactly my own thoughts. And I will save the money I've been paying on votes for Dorothy. Good riddance, DWTS.

7. Frau Muller

Frau Muller President of Dick Button Appreciation Club

Aly has definitely 'blossomed' since Olympics. It's her new puffed body, not the costumes.

8. jkl

jkl Well-Known Member

Oh sure that works for me. Gleb and the dog will do fine!:lol:

9. jkl

jkl Well-Known Member

Dorothy and Kristi sighting in the audience!

10. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

way to put aly on the spot, pandaface

11. shan

shan Well-Known Member

I've been in and out and just got my first look at Brooke. :yikes: I thought they were dressing for prom, she looks like she could go find a corner somewhere to work after the show.

12. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

if panda face's dress had straps, she'd fit right into my prom pictures - we werent allowed to wear strapless. the hair is pretty dead on.

13. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

Is prom synonymous for trashy 80s night? Because no one looked like this at my prom!

14. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

Can we please petition the Producers to make a rule that all audience members must remain seated during the performance, and can only stand at the end! I find it incredibly distracting that the freaking audience is standing all the time! :mad: Not to mention that if I went all the way to LA to be in the audience, and the only thing I got to see live was the back of some idiots head, I'd be royally ticked off. I can't stand it when the audience stands the whole time!! :mad: /rant over

And dear gawd what the hell was that from Wynonna and Tony!! Pour Some Sugar on Me?! What was that dance supposed to be anyway?!

15. mrr50

mrr50 Well-Known Member

How can a singer have no sense of movement to the beat

16. BaileyCatts

uhm, if I can't have my girl crush, Edyta, on the show any more then Peta is sure a pretty good subsitute. ;)

17. mrr50

mrr50 Well-Known Member

I can't remember anyone wearing a dress like Peta's at any prom I've ever seen. As a teen or as a parent

18. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

I think she was the village people Indian.

19. Bailey_

Bailey_ Guest

I have only one question... why do they make the the poor celebrities do contemporary this year? It's never good... Especially so early in the season.

20. nursebetty

nursebetty New Member

I like Peta too, I find her very interesting. I love disney girl and Val. May not have been her best, but it was still very good. Loved watching it. I vote for them as King and Queen. I don't really like the theme nights at all.

21. shan

shan Well-Known Member

I missed the last couple of performances. Who is on top tonight? I'm assuming D.L. and Wynonna are fighting it out for the bottom spot.

22. MR-FAN

MR-FAN Kostner Softie

OMG!!! It took me 3 seasons, but I FINALLY figured out who Pita reminds me of!!!

Helena Bonham Carter!!!!!!!!!!!

23. nursebetty

nursebetty New Member

I wasn't paying very good attention tonight, so I'm not sure who is on top. Maybe Kellie. Len had a very good April's fool joke on her. There are a host of people who could be on the bottom if you ask me. I might just wait till the last few shows to watch and hope my favorites are still in.

24. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

Which version of HBC? The elegant 'A Room With A View' HBC or the current crazy looking wife of Tim Burtons HBC ?

25. BaileyCatts

Yes, Kellie in 1st by one point over Disney Girl (whose name I'm hoping to learn to spell by the end of the season). :lol:

And I missed Kellie's freaking dance and their fluff clip! :wuzrobbed

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  26. heckles

heckles Well-Known Member

So Andy played a clumsy perv in his Cha Cha. Not exactly a stretch.

27. zaphyre14

zaphyre14 Well-Known Member

I don't get the Andy love. He barely moves his feet and has no sense of timing. I don't care how hard he works; since when did DWTS become Semi-Celebrity Rehab?

28. pixie cut

pixie cut Well-Known Member

At least he didn't pee on the stage.

The season Steve O was on. I'd say Andy Dick is winning that non competition. Steve O looked miserable throughout the season and then got injured. I kept thinking the man went to clown college, how is he not capable of movement? At least Andy looks like he's enjoying himself when he dances. The rehearsal footage is a touch dramatic, but that's editing.

29. poths

poths Well-Known Member

You have to wonder, are gymnasts on growth stunting pills when they compete? As soon as Ali, Shawn, Nastia, Bridget stopped competing for ten minutes, they grew boobs and shoulders.

30. heckles

heckles Well-Known Member

The day ain't over yet!

Bah, this show keeps posing as a finishing school for skanks. Andy's segments should be renamed My Fair Sex Offender.