1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Czech map help needed

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Sassafras, May 19, 2011.

1. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

I am working on yet another crazy puzzle. This one involves maps having to do with Czech Republic.

Map 1 I figured it out without the hint. (first map = first place you will probably visit there.)The puzzle creator rotated a map of the districts in Prague from the usual north being at the top (to make it harder to ascertain) and I had to obtain the number of the district for each letter on the map. Those numbers were then put into a substitution formula to obtain the North coordinate for a location in Denver,Colorado. No problem with that one.

Does anyone recognize what Map #2 represents?
    Knowing this puzzle creator, this map may also be rotated or reversed in some manner to make it more difficult to figure out. The only hint he provided: second map = what, do you think, could be on the second map.

No, I don't expect you to spend time solving it for me, but a suggestion as to what the map represents will be greatly appreciated.

2. sammyf

sammyf Well-Known Member

3. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!