Cyber Monday shoppers??

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by BigB08822, Nov 29, 2010.

1. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Is anyone planning on taking advantage of any Cyber Monday deals? I still have no idea what I will be buying my family for Christmas so I plan on trying to get at least a few things online tomorrow. Does anyone know of some great deals? I have been checking out Amazon.com frequently this week and they have had various deals. They now have their Cyber Monday deal section up but I am not seeing anything that jumps out at me yet. I find that most places don't do that big of a sale on Cyber Monday, it's just that they put up a bunch of banners and offer free shipping, lol I used to use slickdeals.net to get a great heads up but it hasn't been working for me, maybe server overload with Black Friday and now Cyber Monday coming up. Feel free to share ideas and website tips for those of us looking for some deals tomorrow!

2. manleywoman

manleywoman podcast mistress

Borders started theirs tonight.

3. myhoneyhoney

myhoneyhoney Well-Known Member

I want to but of course my AT&T dsl decided to crap out on me and AT&T won't be able to come here to see what's wrong until Tuesday. GRRRR. I'm able to catch the local public wifi in my home (1-2 bars only on the strength though) and that's how I'm here now. Since it's a public wifi though I'm not comfortable about purchasing online. GRRRRRRRRRRRR

4. Allskate

Allskate Well-Known Member

This didn't jump out at you? http://www.amazon.com/Chia-Handmade...DKIKX0DER&s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1291012466&sr=1-1

I'm tempted to buy it for a friend. :lol:

I haven't really found much online either. Just some music for myself.

5. Veronika

Veronika gold dust woman

6. Debbie S

Debbie S Well-Known Member

I bought a cashmere sweater (25% off and free shipping) from Talbot's this morning. Also bought SOI tix but I don't think that counts, lol. Would love to buy a new laptop from HP but can't afford it right now.

7. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

The only website I tried was such a pain in the ass that I'll never do Cyber Monday deals again. Black Friday is much less of a hassle, imo.

8. flyingsit

flyingsit Well-Known Member

Debbie inspired me... I just ordered two cashmere hoodies from Lord & Taylor. They were on sale, plus a 20% discount.

9. BigB08822

10. Aceon6

Aceon6 Get off my lawn

Score!!! Got a computer for hubby. 30% off an already good deal.

skipaway and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Debbie S

Glad to be of help. ;)

12. skipaway

skipaway Well-Known Member

What kind? I'm looking too. Hopefully some sort of laptop

13. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

I was waiting impatiently for Dell's Cyber Monday sale, but the prices sucked compared to other places and deals they've offered recently. Only thing I bought today was Norton Antivirus for $9.99. At $50 off and free shipping (dell), I figure if it doesn't help me with :saint: son's laptop issues, it'll make a decent frisbee. :lol:

I love www.gottadeal.com for the scoop on BF, CM, and other deals...

14. flyingsit

flyingsit Well-Known Member

These came today. With free shipping. Lord & Taylor rocks. :cheer: :respec:

15. Debbie S

Mine wasn't shipped until tonight. :wuzrobbed :drama:

16. PrincessLeppard

PrincessLeppard Pink Bitch

Was anyone able to order on DSW? It crashed every time I tried to get on.

I was shopping for my sister. Well, trying to.

I might've bought a pair or seven for myself as well. Stop judging me. :drama:

17. Nomad

Nomad Well-Known Member

I finished my Xmas shopping on Sunday. Now I just have to wrap and mail stuff.

18. myhoneyhoney

myhoneyhoney Well-Known Member

Lucky, lucky, lucky! I'm so jealous. My DSL crashed on me Saturday morning. When the AT&T guy got here yesterday he told me that a wire for my DSL inside their box was completely missing AND another wire was routed to a wrong input. He thinks that another technician repaired someone else's DSL and somehow fiddled with mine too. I'm so pissed because I completely missed out on Cyber Monday!!!:mad:

19. Allen

Allen Glad to be back!

I got a router from Amazon.com with free shipping for about 100 dollars off. It came today and is working great. That was basically my only cyber Monday purchase, but I'm really glad for it.

My parents got a 42 inch LCD for about 300 dollars off.

20. BigB08822

I was looking to buy season 2 of Sons of Anarchy for my brother for Christmas. Season 1 was on sale for Cyber Monday but season 2 was nearly $50. Until today! I just spotted it for $32 on Amazon. I grabbed his copy! Glad I waited it out. I also went ahead and got the SIL her Wii Mario game. It never went down on price but that game has ALWAYS been the same price since its release. It is never even on sale at Walmart. So I don't feel bad not getting a deal on it.