CSOI Tickets on sale

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by WildRose, Dec 6, 2010.

1. WildRose

WildRose Well-Known Member

The pre-sale for Canadian Stars on Ice starts at 10:00 am on Tuesday and runs from Dec 7-9th. Regular tickets go on sale on Thursday, Dec 10th. Cast announced so far: Kurt Browning, Sale & Pelletier, Evan Lysacek, Joannie Rochette, Sasha Cohen, Jeff Buttle. http://www.starsonice.ca/

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  2. siberia82

siberia82 New Member

Darn, the show won't be stopping in Montreal next year. :( I was so happy when they finally returned to the city this past spring after skipping it for a few years. There seemed to be a lot of fans in the audience, but I guess it still wasn't profitable enough.

3. quebecoise

quebecoise New Member

Not fair!! Can't believe Montreal is still not on the map. I guess, we will get it only in 2014 after Olympics.:mad:
    It was a big crowd in Bell Center last April. I was sure they will be back this year.

Too bad because I can't go to Celebration on Ice in Sherbrooke, so no skating's show for me this year.:( Maybe I can go to the Ottawa's show. I will decide later.

4. pani

pani Well-Known Member

So, no V-M.......

5. Skate Talker

Skate Talker Replaced the display under my name

This is just the first cast list - typically any skaters actually competing this year are not announced until later. This is probably a good idea for 2 reasons - first being that until the big competitions they will not know which skaters will really shine and would be the best names to add to the tour, and second, especially in the case of Virtue and Moir it is way too early to say who will be physically capable of joining the tour or will want to.

6. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

NO!!! Nonononononononono!!! Any day either than that would have been just fine, but why oh why does the Toronto stop have to be the same day as Prince William and Kate Middleton's Wedding!?!

This means I'm going to have to be dependant on the Parents to man the DVR for the Wedding and that could be easier said than done.

My worst nightmare come true...Sigh!!

7. sus2850

sus2850 Active Member

-

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  8. nlyoung

nlyoung Active Member

Do you need to have a special code to access the pre-sale tickets?

9. skategal

skategal Bunny slave

Yes, but maybe it won't be so bad because this is when the time zone is your friend. The wedding should be well over by the time SOI starts in the evening in Canada. :)

10. Parsley Sage

Parsley Sage Well-Known Member

Aragorn has to travel quite a ways to go to the show though.

11. nyrak

nyrak Active Member

I'm looking too! I don't see anything on the SOI website....yet.

12. Teenes

Teenes Active Member

13. Chele615

Chele615 Let's go Anacode!!!

I thought I read somewhere that it was TESSA...but don't know where now. But the US SOI password for the presale was different based on where you got the information, so who knows.

alilou and (deleted member) like this.
  14. skategal

skategal Bunny slave

In that case....total bummer!

15. alilou

alilou Crazy Stalker Lady

I can confirm that the password is Tessa (Thank you Chele615 :cheer2:)
    I just bought myself an on-ice seat right in the middle :cheer2:

16. yukky

yukky New Member

thank you for the info about pre-sale

I got on ice seat ticket too. see you there who ever go to Victoria show.

I'm happy to know Evan and Sasha in Canadian tour

17. WildRose

WildRose Well-Known Member

"skate" works too. Got my tickets! :biggrinbo

18. nyrak

nyrak Active Member

Does anyone have any tips for dealing with Ticketmaster? All they're offering me is row 15+ in the center....I don't care how central my seats are, just want to be closer than that.

19. luckiest1

luckiest1 Well-Known Member

If it's not an online-only sale, the best thing to do is call and say just that. Unfortunately, online you are stuck with what they consider 'best available' and that is almost always centre ice.

20. Chele615

Chele615 Let's go Anacode!!!

Sometimes if you plug in the next highest price range, closer rows on the end will pop up. You can try that?

21. Skate Talker

Skate Talker Replaced the display under my name

Bah - hate the online booking - its pretty bad and just won't let you "shop around" for a seat.

22. minuet

minuet Well-Known Member

Got my tickets! Best birthday gift ever! It's my first show since 2002. I'm so happy the Toronto date falls on Easter vacation and even happier that I was already going to be in Toronto.

23. shutterbug

shutterbug Well-Known Member

A little FYI for anyone who wasn’t happy with the seats being offered to them in the presale – just bought my tickets online a few minutes ago and got Row 2 center ice. The best I could do in the presale was Row 10 and up. The same thing happened last year.

24. seabm7

seabm7 Active Member

I bought my Toronto ticket yesterday. It was Row 8 center ice. :( I wonder why they do not offer better seating during presale. I wish I had waited just one more day!

25. luckiest1

luckiest1 Well-Known Member

I got an on ice seat for the London show. I got a card in the mail the other day advertising the show and Scott and Tessa were included. I hope they will be able to do the shows, but I guess it's too soon after her surgery for them to commit.

26. victorskid

victorskid Skating supporter

Scott & Tessa are on the postcards and also in the print ads. Since they are back on the ice training and are appearing in a show in London (ON) this weekend, I would hope that we will see them in CSOI too.

27. kwanfan1818

kwanfan1818 I <3 Kozuka

I missed the news that GM Place in Vancouver is now Rogers Arena.