Criminal Minds Season 8 ~ New Unsubs and a New Profiler

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by AragornElessar, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Norlite

Norlite New Member

Again, no need. This has been debated over and over again on this forum, and its been decided that once a show has aired anywhere, it's appropriate to discuss openly.

2. MacMadame

MacMadame Internet Beyotch

Yeah, if I cared about being spoiled, I wouldn't be here.

3. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

That's what I wasn't sure about either until hubby mentioned that the one bullet went through Ms. Stalker's head and then into Reid's girlfriend. I just wonder how he'll deal with never having told her directly that he loved her. I know he was upset about not having done so when she said it on the phone. Then when Reid tries to save them, he has to say that he doesn't love her but the stalker instead ... well I can just see him brooding over such for quite a while. I didn't get to say good-bye or "I love you" to my dad when they took him away in an ambulance and then four days later he was dead. Hospital policy was such that I wasn't allowed to visit -- too young at the age of almost 14! That was back in 1971 and I still regret that I didn't get to do either one.

I'm also ticked that Reid finally finds someone and before it really went very far, she's dead.

4. puglover

puglover Active Member

I'm ticked they didn't keep Reid's romance going as well. He is such a hunk of a guy and unique character - I thought it would be great to see him in a real relationship and they certainly wrote her as his equal. I wonder if she is actually dead - but then I thought they couldn't have two people come back from the dead after the whole Prentiss non death of recent memory.

5. Angelskates

Angelskates Well-Known Member

I, too, think it would have been better to keep her alive and have Reid have a romantic equal.

6. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Oh dear... All ths discussion was about an episode that is only now airing here. Yes indeed, they did Reid a big disservice.

7. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

So, let me get this straight...We're not allowed to talk about skating events as they happen except in one place here and only one and yet, when TV shows get shown in different places at different times, we're free to talk about them in their threads regardless?

Okay...Makes sense...

I am sitting here literally gutted. My God..Poor Spence.

8. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

The reason that the skating events are in exactly one place is because there are thousands of people on this forum, and when skating events occur obviously more people flock to this forum than at other times. Keeping it all in the Kiss & Cry and keeping that paid-members-only prevents the forum from crashing due to excessive bandwidth use.

They're not remotely related.

And you're free to talk about the TV episodes without spoiler tags as soon as they have aired in one location in the world. This has been the case for a while. You don't get to change the rules because you start the thread.

9. Norlite

Norlite New Member

We are allow to talk about any skating event as it happens any place in the world in the appropriate skating event thread. We are allowed to talk about TV shows as they air any place in the world in the appropriate TV show thread.

It really couldn't get any more simply.

10. MacMadame

MacMadame Internet Beyotch

Finally saw it. I knew they were leading up to killing off Reid's girlfriend but I was annoyed they didn't let them have ANY time together as a couple before they did it. It was nice to see Beth Riesgraf from Leverage though. I really enjoy her as Parker.

11. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

Oh I give uo!!!

I'll enjoy the rest of the Seaon on Twitter.

12. allezfred

allezfred Prick Admin Staff Member

Good luck trying to police spoilers on Twitter then. ;)

13. Angelskates

Angelskates Well-Known Member

Omg last night's episode was so creepy! EW EW EW!

14. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

Yeah, it was. Can I just say I can't get enough of our male resident nerd! I love it when they give him some viewing time. Probably because I liked him so much in B:TVS