Cops called to break up figure-skating fight

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by vexlak, Jan 22, 2013.

1. cbd1235

cbd1235 Well-Known Member

I just really want to know who was involved so I don't have to pay for the other section of this site where this is discussed :p

I'd totally have no problem paying if I wanted to go to the other sections but I really only want this detail haha. Mainly because I have a skating coach that won't leave me alone about it until I find out lol.

2. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

then tell your skating coach to pay for their own membership if it's that important :rolleyes:

3. RFOS

RFOS Well-Known Member

If I were a near-top athlete in Canada I wouldn't be too happy to hear that High Performance Director of the association didn't think I was even "notable." :shuffle:

4. Alex Forrest

Alex Forrest Banned Member

I'm not paying but I have the scoop. I had to laugh that the director said no 'notable' skater was involved. Actually I'm still laughing. What a put down.

Thing is, you can't even shove a person in the US without them saying you assaulted them. In Canada you can cut a bitch and the police just say "Nothing to see here. Clear out."

It's pretty funny, when you get the characters involved. This wasn't some angry, ultra-competitive Canadian ice hockey dad beating the crap out of the coach and the rest. LOL

5. The Observer

The Observer New Member

I hear the women can get as rough as the men. ;)

6. leafygreens

leafygreens Well-Known Member

Exactly. Of course I get reamed over saying this.

There are other websites, which I can't name due to banhammer. :lynch::bloc:

7. MacMadame

MacMadame Cat Lady-in-Training

There's nothing going on in the other thread worth paying for IMO.

8. RickInSanJose

RickInSanJose Active Member

"Skatamania's runnin' wild, brotherrrrr!"

-- Hulk Hogan