1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations to our own Manleywoman, US Adult Nationals CHAMPION!!!

Discussion in 'Moves In The Field' started by Yazmeen, Apr 12, 2014.

1. GarrAarghHrumph

GarrAarghHrumph I can kill you with my brain

2. manleywoman

manleywoman podcast mistress

Hi everyone. I just saw this thread (haven't been on FSU in a while). Thank so much for the cheers! It really was a thrill. The girl I beat by 0.2 was someone I've never beaten ever. I've been trying for a long time, and I was so glad I had a perfect skate, with Level 4/3/2 spins respectively. :) She out-jumped me, but I won on spins and PCS. :) With the year I've had (getting divorced, adjusting to new job, and having precious little time to train . . . just 2 or 3 hours a week) it was a minor miracle it all came together. Hopefully next year I'll have more time to build up the stamina to bring back in the 2toe and 2loop. I just couldn't do it this year.

Here is the video on YouTube.

I couldn't believe that. What an honor! He particularly liked my spread eagles. :)

Thanks again everyone.

3. Messalina

Messalina All Year Curmudgeon

Wow, that's amazing! What a gratifying win that must have been! Thanks for posting your video. I'm going to go watch it now. :)

4. bardtoob

bardtoob Well-Known Member

I love your choreography. You did so many lovely field moves, steps and turns. Thank you for posting the video :)

aliceanne and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

You have such lovely flow over the ice! And those spins, WOW! :cheer:

And serious, serious brownie points from me for picking such a lovely version of Clair de Lune. I am particularly picky about which versions of Clair de Lune I will listen to, and that one was tremedously good. :)