Clara Peters!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by UDelpairs2012, May 2, 2012.

1. UDelpairs2012

UDelpairs2012 New Member

Lets talk about some of the awesome skaters trying to make names for themselves from under funded countries!!!!

2. just wondering

just wondering Member

I LOVE Clara and wish her the best this and every season!!!!

3. UDelpairs2012

UDelpairs2012 New Member

I think all she needs is to get a couple triples in her programs and then she could possibly get on the grand prix she really has great personality on the ice.

4. essence_of_soy

essence_of_soy Well-Known Member

I believe reading somewhere that she was landing triple salchows in practice at Worlds in Nice.

Go Peppermint Clara!

5. Yazmeen

Yazmeen Well-Known Member

6. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

She's improved massively over the last two seasons.

I really hope she can start landing some triples next season.

She skates with real attack and joy and you get this feeling she's really loving it (whilst with the vast majority of Ladiezzz, you get the feeling they'd rather be doing anything else :p).

7. allezfred

allezfred Prick Admin Staff Member

She's really close to getting the salchow and has good technique. With that and a toeloop, I think it would help her out enormously in terms of scores particularly in the short programme.

The one thing I think that she has an advantage over a lot of the other ladies is that mentally she is very strong and she delivers the best of what she is capable of. Can't ask for more than that. :respec:

8. viennese

viennese Well-Known Member

I watched her skates from Euros/Worlds - nice choreography, pleasant skater. She's doing well. I hope she gets the support she needs to continue.

9. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

I really respect skaters from countries where skating does not have a big tradition. I might be easier for them to go to major events than e.g. for skaters competing or the U.S., Canada, Russia or Japan, but on the other hand it must be just so much more difficult to progress as there is less competition around you on the ice in the daily practices that helps you to push yourself forward. And relating to UDelpairs2012 remark, I guess funding might be a much bigger problem as well. :(

Wish her doing well in future and to improve even more. :)