Celebrity Apprentice All Stars!! Watch it for the LOL!

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by walei, Mar 6, 2013.

1. walei

walei Well-Known Member

Anybody?

I love this train wreck of a show that not even the casts are taking it seriously.

Trace: "Screw the task just call in whoever has the money and we don't even have to work". :lol:

Brande: "Screw the possible firing angle that Omarosa lied about the money tally because you will never fire her Trump". :lol:

LaToya: "Screw the show, why am I here, I'm not a star". :lol:

Claudia/Dennis: "Screw the sidekick yes-man judge Pierce, you are here just to bitch and whine". :lol:

Omarosa: "Screw you all I'm taking everybody down". :lol:

I'm so glad I don't have anybody to really invest myself in this season so I can just watch it for the :lol: and see them all explode.

2. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

i would have fired omarosa for refusing to say what everyone raised the first at least 3 times she was asked, then lying about it

good for brande for knowing trump wont fire her this early

3. Norlite

Norlite Well-Known Member

This show is the train wreck of all train wrecks. My God it's a mess.

And I love love love it! Damn you Trump, disgusting excuse for a human that you are, having the best reality show on TV!

:lol:

4. snoopysnake

snoopysnake Well-Known Member

If Trump didn't want Brett playing again, why was Brett even asked back? They could've just refused to let him play the game again. I wonder if Brett's a Democrat? Something's made Trumphead change his tune about him. Brande should have been fired for being clueless. The firing reasons continue to be random.

This show is so rigged. I too watch just for the amusement factor. I wish Omarosa and Gary Busey were on the same team. (It could well happen if the teams get switched up.)

5. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

I think Trump likes to pretend that he is all above board and not influenced by anything. There was a web backlash that Bret won because of his health crisis, so Trump had to fire him this time to prove his independence. I really wanted Bret to tell him that he came back to play because the producers contacted his agent and asked him to come back to play. Because we all know that is what happened.

6. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

Omarosa continues being her manipulative self.
    I wonder how long she will last.

7. VIETgrlTerifa

VIETgrlTerifa Well-Known Member

I admit that I ended up watching one of the seasons, and I couldn't help but have a big soft spot for Latoya Jackson. Marlee Matlin was totally robbed that season, btw.

Sassafras and (deleted member) like this.
  8. skatesindreams

I agree!

9. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

I agree. I got so sick of John Rich's attitude that he deserved to win because his charity was the most worthwhile.

10. VIETgrlTerifa

VIETgrlTerifa Well-Known Member

Not to mention Matlin's 7Up campaign was just way better.

11. ArtisticFan

ArtisticFan Well-Known Member

I agree. He could not form any other argument.

12. my little pony

i dont think donald is actually trying to hire the best person. i think he groups together the more competent ones near the end and then picks the one that will get him the most free publicity. someone who doesnt have a show or a tour or some platform where they can regularly mention the apprentice doesnt have a shot.

13. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

^Definitely, that's why Arsenio Hall and Joan Rivers won.

I don't think this show was ready for an all stars yet... most of these people were unmemorable the first time. Omarosa was actually the one I was most excited to see. :lol: She must have had a lot of work done, because she looks prettier to me.

14. smurfy

smurfy Well-Known Member

Yes, a great trainwreck!!

I have watched all the seasons and just have no memory of the model Claudia?
    LaToya was referred to as an 'Entertainment Icon' - I think that is what I heard. So Entertainment Icon is relative of a star? Or other than this show, what is LaToya famous for, other than being Michael's sister. She actually is not that bad on the show, just don't know why she ever got on.
    Bummed for Bret. Another piece of proof that Trump is a jerk.
    Glad to see again some othem again and I would love to see Trace win, with Lil Jon as 2nd choice.
    And I agree - Marlee should have won!!!

15. ArtisticFan

I hats calling this and other shows all-stars. It is a cast of rejects and one winner. I feel the same with Top Chef and its all stars season. Winning all stars feels like being the best of the losers.

smurfy and (deleted member) like this.
  16. my little pony

i wonder if michael clarke duncan is actually alive and in witness protection

Norlite and (deleted member) like this.
  17. ArtisticFan

Claudia has some serious eye shadow on her eyes tonight.

18. Norlite

Norlite Well-Known Member

I think we can say buh- bye to Dee.

19. alchemy void

alchemy void it's time for the perkolator

Embarassing for Dee to get his ass kicked so thoroughly by Team Omarosa. And, like last year, he had no balls in the boardroom. I really like him, but he's definitely not much of a "player". And also, like last season, I will have nightmares over Michael--I mean, Latoya's weird-ass face. (Love her, though! :lol: )

20. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

Have the Celebrity Deathmatch portions of the game begun yet? I'm holding out until that part of the competition begins. ;)

21. julieann

julieann Well-Known Member

:rofl: I agree!

I agree, I didn't understand his reasoning. I understand Brett wanting more money for his charity but if Trump was going to fire him first he shouldn't have let him on the show.

He also had a double standard when he fired Khloe Kardashian because she had a DUI but hes had Trace Adkins on twice. Granted hers was newer but still....

22. Cupid

Cupid Well-Known Member

Brett got fired because he lied to the PM and said he'd be able to raise a lot of money and it turned out that he really didnt try and admitted to only raising a fraction of what he told her. So he lied.

And it sounded in the boardroom like he wanted to be back on the show as a contestant rather than whatever else you would call the position that Pears is in.

23. julieann

julieann Well-Known Member

He didn't want to fire Brandy because she raised the most which in reality he should have for putting Omarosa in charge of the money and not keeping a tighter hold on her.

Trump was surprised/incredulous that Brett would rather compete (taking a big chance) than being a judge like Piers.

Brett should have never been picked to be on the show if Trump (in his own words) had a problem with picking him to win again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tStA_d5nUAM&feature=player_detailpage#t=409s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tStA_d5nUAM&feature=player_detailpage#t=4957s

24. walei

walei Well-Known Member

LaToya is CLUELESS and deserved to go. No, I don't think she is safe had she brought in Omarosa but at least she doesn't come off as a weak person afraid of confrontation.

My favorite part of the episode:

LaToya: Mr. Trump will you give me the privileged of firing Omarosa pretty pleeeeease??
    Trump: *think think think*
    Cut to commercial.

Come back from commercial,
    LaToya: Mr. Trump will you give me the privileged of firing Omarosa pretty pleeeeease??
    Trump (immediately): No.

:lol:

25. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

Who knew?? :p

26. Cupid

Cupid Well-Known Member

Finally! ;)

27. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

Exactly!

She met her board room match with Dennis Rodman. I knew he wasn't going to sit there passively and let her talk her way out of it. He's not a genius and sometimes a little incoherent, but he also wasn't going to be bullied out by her.

28. skatesindreams

Hooray!

29. smurfy

smurfy Well-Known Member

Yea! The wicked witch is gone. Omarosa is such a mean bully. Good for Rodman to stand up to her. Rodman is not dumb, just in a different place.
    Also I like how Penn and Lisa worked together.
    Stephen Baldwin is such a tool. He talks the talk, every week, but doesn't do anything except say he is better than others.
    Also loved the parallel of his reaction to his art being sold by someone else on his team and Rodman's reaction to the same thing.
    Lil John Rocks as always. He is such a capable guy. Love how Trace didn't want to be on his new team.
    Of those left, only Baldwin is useless. The rest seem like ok people, with Lil John and Trace as the top.
    I will miss Piers needling Omarosa - too funny.

30. walei

walei Well-Known Member

I am a bit bummed that Omarosa is gone because of all the drama she's brining, and her exit episode was only an one hour show...

She definitely deserved to go though because she cheated during the fundraiser. The official tally has her earning $2k more than Dennis but she was the one who forked up those $2k. Piers is still an ass and I can't wait for Steven Baldwin to get his day in the boardroom. I also don't like Trace with his attitude. I am totally rooting for Penn and Lil Jon for the final 2.