CBC TV Schedule for the 2013 GP Season

Discussion in 'TV ALERTS' started by Skating678, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Skating678

Skating678 New Member

CBC has posted a partial schedule for figure skating this fall on its website:

All on CBC's main network & live streamed online. I assume they will update with dates/times for Russia/GP Final soon as well.

2. Lara

Lara Well-Known Member

No live GP broadcast streaming? :( They used to some seasons ago on Skatebuzz.

3. Teenes

Teenes New Member

They've actually got Russia and the GP Final up too, but not Worlds or Olympics.
    http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/broadcast/

The times I get are in PDT since it seems to auto-detect I'm on the West Coast, and I can't figure out how to get it to show me EDT times.
    Sat Nov 23 9:00 AM Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Russia - Women's and Pair's Free Programs
    12:00 PM Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Russia - Men's and Dance Free Programs

Sat Dec 7 9:00 AM Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Final - Pair's and Men's Free Programs
    12:00 PM Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Final - Dance and Women's Free Programs

Judging from the other times you posted, this means in EDT, the Grand Prix Russia will air Sat Nov. 23 - 12PM EDT, 3PM EDT, and the Grand Prix Final will air 12PM EDT, 3PM EDT.