CBC Announces Battle of Blades 2010

Discussion in 'TV ALERTS' started by BBI*CEO, May 27, 2010.

1. BBI*CEO

BBI*CEO New Member

geoskate and (deleted member) like this.
  2. MR-FAN

MR-FAN Kostner Softie

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

That really was so much fun last year. Looking forward to it!

3. KatieC

KatieC On hold

Something to look forward to in the fall. So you don't have to bemoan the loss of summer quite as much.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Sit_spin

Sit_spin New Member

Bella! <3

Is there any way for an American (a big Anabelle Langlois fan) to view it? I'm in the Southeastern United States, so I don't have any clue if I can see it, and I would love to.

5. Chele615

Chele615 Let's go Anacode!!!

Sometimes it is posted on youtube or you can usually find clips of it online at the skating videos website if you have access.

As another American and big Anabelle Langlois fan, I'm so excited for her :)

6. smileyskate

smileyskate New Member

Not sure if I should start a new thread, but tonight on CBC's "The Mercer Report" Tie Domey (not sure of spelling) is supposed to be on there and they will talk figure skating.

Also, did anyone see Scott/Tessa recently on Entertainment Tonight Canada? I only saw the clip but missed the segment. It looked nice and the clip was Scott lifting or skating with the host.

7. Skate Talker

Skate Talker Well-Known Member

I saw an ad for the Mercer Report and it was from a repeat of a show from last fall during the original Battle of the Blades time.

8. Artemis@BC

Artemis@BC Well-Known Member

9. Artemis@BC

Artemis@BC Well-Known Member

10. WildRose

WildRose Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this, I hadn't seen this article yet. There are also links to more articles & radio interviews posted in the Battle of the Blades thread in Great Skate Debate.

11. BBI*CEO

BBI*CEO New Member

12. Hiccup

Hiccup New Member

Just so everyone knows, both episodes have been thrown up on youtube and can be watched there (for those who can't watch it on cbc).

This is one of the best skating shows around ! Two episodes in to this season, and it looks like it'll be a showdown between Gordeeva/Bure ; Sale/Fleury ; Bourne/Brisebois ; Anafanasieva/Stock.

The bar has definitely been raised this season and we're at about where the men were at the end of last season - showing unbelievable lifts and even some throws!!

It's a seriously good show and if you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, please do - you'll love it.

The only drawback this season is having to log-in online via facebook, which I do not want to do - so I've been a speed-dialing maniac instead. Too bad.