Caroline Zhang please stop competing for a few years and learn to skate with speed

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by haribobo, Oct 27, 2012.

1. haribobo

haribobo Well-Known Member

meow

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  2. Sylvia

Sylvia On to GP & U.S. Sectionals!

:rolleyes:

3. b-man

b-man Active Member

I don't see anything in the COP that says the fastest skaters wins. As far as being held up a nationals, many believed she was held down, and should have placed over Agnes and Czisny (who also isn't the fastest skater around). She also won over Murakami and the mistake prone Agnes to podium at 4cc over some decent competition.

4. l'etoile

l'etoile New Member

Wrong thread.

5. TheGirlCanSkate

TheGirlCanSkate Active Member

She wasn't sluggish, she matched the flow of her music. I also thought her arm movements were very nice. Sometimes Gracie seems to fling her arms and it can be distracting.

6. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

“I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man's self-respect is a sin.” - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

7. haribobo

haribobo Well-Known Member

Mods feel free to delete. I was in a cruddy mood posting this.... I still believe what I said but its not really necessary to have a whole thread about it I suppose. Don't want to start a war. :p