1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canadian Pairs 2012

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by shutterbug, Jan 26, 2012.

1. PeterG

PeterG Well-Known Member

I hope Dube and Wolfe come in 7th or 8th at Canadians. I was very displeased that Moore-Towers and Moscovitch were not sent to Worlds last year... :mad:

2. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

I hear ya...my sentiments as well.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

I really enjoy MT/M as a pair - there is something that gets me. I can enjoy D&R as athletes but they seldom involve me emotionally in the program. I think they are trying to change that.

At least we have 2 pairs in the GPF. Pity about W&P.

4. flowerpower

flowerpower Well-Known Member

Maybe we could get out the stake. :EVILLE:

;) (Couldn't resist, PeterG.)

5. blue_idealist

blue_idealist Well-Known Member

I agree with you. M-T/M are more exciting to watch sometimes but she falls on the throws more often than Duhamel does, plus they don't have the SBS triple lutzes. I think bronze will either go to Lawrence/Swiegers or Dube/Wolfe. It's hard to say since I don't know how much the injury is going to affect Dube/Wolfe.

6. laceup

laceup Time flies when you're having fun :)

Great Nationals for Canadian pairs. The top 2 teams at senior were both amazing and 3-5 were all very good. The top 2 at junior were much improved from the start of the season and the 3rd place team had a really nice long. Now lets see who stays together, who swaps partners and who quits LOL.