Brothers and Sisters

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by BigB08822, Jan 27, 2011.

1. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

My bf and I have become huge fans of the ABC show Brothers and Sisters. We can't quit watching it and are currently on season 3. My BF is constantly remarking about how he loves the music. I have no idea what to get him for his birthday next week so I thought maybe I could purchase 15-20 songs on iTunes and burn him a CD. The problem is getting the music. I have found some websites that list the music on each episode and my last resort will be to search one at a time in iTunes and write down my favorites (while hoping he likes them, too). I was just shocked that there is no soundtrack out there! Has anyone heard anything about a soundtrack or maybe another freak such as myself has some suggestions of their favorite music from the earlier seasons?

Also, is anyone else a fan of the show? I can't discuss much because we are only on season 3 but I can't wait to catch up.

2. sk8pics

sk8pics Well-Known Member

No, I typically let my iPhone listen to one of their songs if I like it and tag it with Shazaam.

I used to like this show, but it has become way too much of a soap opera for my taste. I'm about to give up on it, in fact. I may record it on my DVR and watch it if I have nothing else to watch and nothing to do...

3. Allskate

Allskate Well-Known Member

4. nerdycool

nerdycool Well-Known Member

Sorry, I can't help with soundtrack info.

But it is one of my favorite shows to watch. I found season one kind of hard to get into because it felt really slow to develop. But I stuck with it, and I'm glad I did!

5. smurfy

smurfy Well-Known Member

Check out. Tvshowmusic.com and look up the show. Lists music by season/episode.

6. Ares

Ares Guest

I'm a big fan. It was really good up until the end of last season. The current one is pretty bad though.