1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston Engaged

Discussion in 'Politically Incorrect' started by Satellitegirl, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Satellitegirl

Satellitegirl New Member

2. museksk8r

museksk8r Holding an edge and looking dangerously sexy

*checks calendar* No, it's not April Fool's. :confused:

3. haribobo

haribobo Well-Known Member

Yay! Not a fan of her mother, but I'm glad that these two are happy and doing things on their own terms. It will be nice for their baby to have them both!

4. icecat

icecat Active Member

Nice that the baby has both parents working together on a family unit, but why do I have a nagging feeling that this was the only way left to stay in the spotlight, having exhausted all other possibilities. I expect a "Lifetime" movie of the week next.:wall:

5. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

She's far more forgiving than I am.

6. Really

Really Boston 2016 - I came, I saw, I loved it!

But she's the one who has to live with him. If she can accept his apologies, then I hope they can make it work out. They're certainly not the first young couple to have such *drama* in their lives; they just happen to have the misfortune of having every moment under the gossip rag microscope.

Good luck to them...

7. DickButtonFan

DickButtonFan New Member

Hmmm I just saw a Sarah Palin 2012 ad on here. That's funny.

Well Im happy for them but really don't believe that Sarah didn't know about this.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  8. bek

bek Guest

Well if they can make it work, its the best thing for Tripp. But I hope they aren't rushing into things.

Well, I think the point is you can always change course. And well I think we'd all agree that the last thing they need is another child at this point, complicating things. My only concern is Levi doesn't strike me as the most steady of guys. We will see.

9. screech

screech Well-Known Member

This'll end well...

10. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

Is she pregnant again? :shuffle:

11. hydro

hydro Well-Known Member

If they can make it work and not let their own drama interfere with raising a child. Couples who stay together for the sake of the child, but fight and distance don't do any more good for the child than divorced couples.

12. bek

bek Guest

I don't believe in getting married just for the child, but I just meant if the relationship could work i.e they had other reasons. I have my doubts.

13. IceJunkie

IceJunkie Well-Known Member

When I saw this, I thought this was a thread pulled back from 2008. :scream:

Well, family reunions certainly won't be awkward at the Palin household. :lol: Congrats to Bristol and Levi - I hope they can make it work!

14. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

From the article:

Klassy. I know that's the way everyone wants to find out their kid is getting married.

So, she still has a lot of anger about the breakup? He trashed her family in the same magazine he did a nude spread on? They're starting out with marriage counseling? Yet they are getting married within 6 weeks or so?

Oh, she's totally pregnant. And that sounds like a great start to a marriage.

15. Norlite

Norlite Well-Known Member

That idiot Bitsy Hasselbeck just defended this on the View by saying that "remember, she is an adult and doesn't have to run to momma-bear with everything first."

geez....:rolleyes:

16. Albee

Albee New Member

What a train wreck.

17. Satellitegirl

Satellitegirl New Member

I swear, why is The View even around anymore. It's the worst examples of women from various backgrounds. Thanks for setting the feminist movement back 40 years, The View.

Stefanie and (deleted member) like this.
  18. Norlite

Norlite Well-Known Member

I swear I haven't watched it in a year or so, but just happening upon it today, it was a riot. Bitsy defending the cream of American conservative politics, Whoopie on a rant about people knocking her defense for Gibson. I think she was actually spitting when she spoke, Joy getting into it with some guest host who I believe is a conservative reporter or something, Laura somebody or other.......

Yeah, classic trainwreck. :lol:

19. MOIJTO

MOIJTO Banned Member

They are pathetic aren't they? They certainly are an embarrassment to our gender.

20. jenny12

jenny12 Well-Known Member

They are an embarrassment to humankind. One thinks Obama is a terrorist, one thinks dog fighting and domestic violence is acceptable, and one thinks the earth is flat.

kosjenka and (deleted member) like this.
  21. caseyedwards

caseyedwards Well-Known Member

When Bristol and Levi broke up I bet Palins believed he was upset and was just exploited by liberals to hurt Sarah Palin and Bristol has forgiven him but wek'll see if Sarah can.

22. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

Yeh, The View is a woeful embarrassment, not just for women but for Americans in general. Whoopie, Joy and Ditzee should thank their lucky stars for Bitsy (and before that the Rosie/Bitsy bickerfest). Without Hasselbeck's sometimes ridiculous, but always unpopular-to-liberals views getting continual headlines ... the show would be left with zero coverage or - worse - near-zero coverage with more dissection of their own duplicity/stupidity/pettiness/airheadedness.

23. hydro

hydro Well-Known Member

But they're just entertainment and are entitled to their free speech! :D

24. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

Exactly! I only take note when Best Week Ever links their most dunderheaded, eye-rolling stuff. :D

25. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

MTV should resurrect Newlyweds. Not sure who would play the Jessica Simpson role.

26. AxelAnnie

AxelAnnie Well-Known Member

No kidding. Wasn't he just being a vindictive ex a few months ago. I would love to see them work together as a couple for a couple of years before they think about marriage. See them weather a few storms successfully.

I have a good deal of respect for Bristol...and am sure she could find lots of wonderful men to be in a relationship with. Levi really treated them horribly. Oh well.....time will tell.

27. PrincessLeppard

PrincessLeppard Holding Alex Johnson's Pineapple

I was thinking a reality show wouldn't be too far down the line....

milanessa and (deleted member) like this.
  28. cem

cem New Member

Bristol Palin and Levi Johnson = mega famewhores

I just hope for their child sake that this is a real reunion. My fear is that this was done to extend their fifteen minutes of fame.

29. skatingfan5

skatingfan5 Past Prancer's Corridor

How truly frightful! :p A contract could be in the works at this very moment. At the very least, there likely will be more than ample coverage of the media event wedding in all the tabloids, infotainment shows, and on the net.

30. IceKween

IceKween New Member

Bristol Palin, much like her mother, represents the worst of women today. Total f*cking hypocritical whores. But both will change the speech and read the telemprompter for 30K.

Why is everyone so hard on Levi? Hell, he's at least been HONEST. Bristol is likely pregnant, is my guess, and since she's commanding 30K per speaking engagement on abstinence until marriage, well, she better get her wide spread legs married before the rest of us see that she's preggers again outside of marriage. Sarah Palin herself had that first child of hers "conveniently premature by two months". Her mom was a ****ing hypocritical whore, as is her daughter.

I'm not judging whores. I am one. But for heaven's sake, this redneck whory family is what right wingers are looking for? Open your eyes, stupid!