Bride cracks up during wedding vows

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Angela-Fan, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Angela-Fan

Angela-Fan Well-Known Member

2. Carolla5501

Carolla5501 Well-Known Member

I had a friend who fainted.

3. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

:lol:

:eek:

4. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

Poor groom. At least he took it well. :lol:

I'll bet she was thinking of "Mawwiage is what bwings us together today."

5. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

I can't help but thinking there is some crazy/kinky inside story that we know nothing about that's making her crack up like that. ;)

6. Orable

Orable Well-Known Member

I shared this on my FB page and a friend of mine wrote that she actually went to college with these two :lol:

I love this video, seriously :lol:

7. LuckyCharm

LuckyCharm Well-Known Member

:rofl::lol:Probably!

8. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I tend to laugh when I am really scared and or hurt so perhaps she laughs when she is really nervous. It kind of sucks because sometimes I am hurt and no one takes me seriously because I am laughing. :lol:

9. IceKween

IceKween New Member

Me too. In fact, she fainted THREE times, like, dropping unconscious to the floor fainting. They finally got her a chair so she could sit there while they did the vows. It was quite a spectacle. I always wondered if that marriage could ever be contested since she was clearly in no physical shape to be agreeing to enter into any contractual relationship.

10. Lanie

Lanie Well-Known Member

My husband cracked up during ours. I forget why; I think the pastor was saying the line about me taking him as my husband and the pastor being male, well, Mr Lanie was like, "Ha ha!" Or something. Everyone was laughing, so it was okay!

11. The Village Idiot

The Village Idiot Demon Barber

During my friends' ceremony, the mothers were performing a candle lighting ceremony to fully welcome the new couple into their families. The now mother-in-law set the bride's hair on fire during that ceremony. Shrieking during a wedding ceremony - that was a first. Luckily they get along well. :)

12. berthesghost

berthesghost Well-Known Member

I suspect she wet herself a little

13. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

That's me - I giggled throughout my wedding vows. :)

"Brides on fire" is one of my favourite segments of America's Funniest Home Videos!

14. IceKween

IceKween New Member

15. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

16. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

With the amount of hairspray a lot of brides use, that could end up being REALLY bad! Glad she lived to tell the tale!

17. MOIJTO

MOIJTO Banned Member

I giggled through our whole ceremony until my veil caught fire lighting the eternal love candle.

I think I laughed harder and made the comment that the life insurance policy wasn't in effect yet or the medical insurance! :lol:

18. bobalina77

bobalina77 Duck Hunter

I've already warned my boyfriend that I will likely giggle through our ceremony should we get married. I tend to laugh at inappropriate times.

19. shallwedansu

shallwedansu New Member

:lol: I love the groom's sense of humor! After "waffley" he threw in "pancakey"! :rofl:

20. Satellitegirl

Satellitegirl New Member

"Father, Son, and the Holy Spigot...er Spirit!"

Thanks for posting that video. That was hilarious.

21. Moto Guzzi

Moto Guzzi Well-Known Member

My cousin threw up on the priest's shoes during her first wedding.:eek:

22. vesperholly

vesperholly Well-Known Member

OMG YES. If I get married, I want the officiant to say that. :rofl:

23. shan

shan Well-Known Member

24. bobalina77

bobalina77 Duck Hunter

There's a jewellry store having a closing out sale in the mall.. do I hint to my boyfriend that this might be a good time to look at engagement rings?

I'm kidding.. kind of :p

25. Angela-Fan

Angela-Fan Well-Known Member

uh-oh :lol:

26. The Village Idiot

The Village Idiot Demon Barber

I had no idea it was its own genre! :lol:

27. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

She must have been--the groom said "Man and wife, just say man and wife."

28. Jojo

Jojo Active Member

Robert Fulghum often talks about bloopers at wedding he officiates, and uncontrollable laughter is often a theme. One in particular was a very stressful wedding to plan, with battling families, and the bride pretty much lost it in helpless giggles during the vows. Seeing that she was in distress, he said that wasn't it glorious that these two would start their married life in joy and laughter, and pronounced them married on the spot. The bride and groom fell into each other's arms laughing, and everyone cheered them as they ran back down the aisle (still laughing).

Now THAT's a cool celebration.

29. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

Well, I came damn close to bursting out laughing at my cousin's wedding where I was a Bridesmaid close to 20 years ago...

It was during the start and our Minister was giving out the customary spiel about waiting until after to take pictures and on and on, then the Ceremony started. Well, while all of that was going on, a little one started to bawl and that quickly turned into a full out three alarm wail, so her Mom took her out of the Church pronto. Well...Rural church, middle of August and so hot all of the windows were open for the slightest bit of breeze, but in turn, made it possible for us to still hear this kid out in the Parking Lot at full volume.

That's when our Minister reads the first piece of Scripture my cousin and husband had chosen...

They say in the various videos by guests, for the next five minutes after that, all you can watch are my shoulders shaking and then heaving as I'm battling not to burst out laughing in the middle of the Ceremony. :D