1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Board problems?

Discussion in 'Board Business' started by milanessa, Mar 17, 2012.

1. numbers123

numbers123 Well-Known Member

I wasn't trying to get on at that time, but it has been sporadic like that for a couple of days.

2. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

It's been acting kind of hinky yesterday and this morning for me as well.

Also, I posted a comment in the Premium Membership thread stickied at the top of this forum about renewing my subscription as I'm still unable to access SS - could this be related to the possible problems happening this morning?

3. WindSpirit

WindSpirit OmnipresentAdmeanistrator

Not sure, probably just a software glitch. This one happens from time to time. BTW, I've sent you a PM.

4. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

Thanks, babe :).

I received your PM and forwarded the info to you per your instructions, but when I tried to send you a reply PM to let you know I sent it, it wouldn't work because my mailbox was full :lol: .

5. WindSpirit

WindSpirit OmnipresentAdmeanistrator

I got it, looks like you're all set. :)

I mean, I got the forwarded email. :lol: Check if your sub works. I can see your rep so it should.

6. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

I just tried to quote someone in order to reply to a specific post. Their post doesn't show up in the reply box. :confused:

7. harekrishna43

harekrishna43 Active Member

I have a new iphone and when I logged in to FSU I got the welcome message but when I tried to visit any of the threads I got a message that I wasn't logged in. When I hit the back button, I got another message that I entered an incorrect password and only would have 4 more attempts to correct it.

I am very low tech but that didn't seem right to me.

Any suggestions?

8. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

Hopefully it's a momentary glitch, but the board seems to load the main forum page with no problem, but it's lagging (in one case over 4 minutes) to enter various subforums as well as threads. It's been happening for the past 15 minutes or so.

I went to a few different other websites and the pages loaded quickly.

Just wanted to give y'all an FYI.

ETA: As of 3:15, everything seems to be loading perfectly :cheer2:

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  9. skatefan

skatefan in the groove

10. HisWeirness

HisWeirness TAT-wannabe

Site has been sticky (taking minutes to load) off and on for the last half hour. The rest of the net is working fine for me. ;)

11. kimkom

kimkom Two Pot Screamer

Yes, it was like that for a bit late this afternoon too.

12. antmanb

antmanb Well-Known Member

I'm having problems getting sub folders to load up - seems to take an age, Sekret Sources being the longest to load.

13. FarFarAway

FarFarAway Four the Dark Side

Anyone has the problem with the board today? I constantly get the "can't find remote server" mistake. It seems to appear out of nowhere very randomly and with different browsers. Thanks!