Board Hiccups?

Discussion in 'Board Business' started by numbers123, May 11, 2013.

1. numbers123

numbers123 Well-Known Member

I know over the last couple of days posters have had duplicate posts and other strange things happening. I experienced it tonight. Some threads, totally lost my posts, other places duplicate posts and in another case, the thread is not updated with the last post showing.

Any one else experience these - do I need to do something to my browser or log out and clear cookies?

2. Tesla

Tesla Whippet Good

Since I don't post much, I don't have those issues but I am having the unupdated last post issue. I just went into a thread where I know there is a post from today but the last post was from yesterday. I'm on an iPad. This also happened to me last week but I thought it was me. Also, the board clock, at least for me, is 9 minutes fast. Just thought I would toss that out there, too.

3. A.H.Black

A.H.Black Well-Known Member

I'm having the same issue with missing posts. Also, when I go the the "last post", it's taking me to the top of the last page. It's not going to the most recent post.

4. Tesla

Tesla Whippet Good

That's happening with me, too.

5. Really

Really No longer just a "well-known member" Yay!

I think the board is celebrating with our illustrious webmistress...:nopryde:

6. SHARPIE

SHARPIE Hapless Board Owner Staff Member

PML - Let's keep an eye on this, may just be temporary but post any issues here.

7. dardar1126

dardar1126 Well-Known Member

I have experienced all of these issues over the last several days.

8. Simone411

Simone411 Just Flip-Flopping Around

I had experienced one double post the other day. It happened when I hit the "Post Quick Reply" button. I waited for it to post and then received a weird pop-up that read "Are you sure you want to leave this page?" I didn't know whether to click on "Yes" or click on "Cancel". I clicked on "Cancel". The pop up appeared again a few seconds later. I clicked on "yes" that time, and then I discovered I had a double post. It hasn't happened anymore, however.

9. ross_hy

ross_hy Active Member

Can board members still do searches? Every time I've tried to do a search, I get an error message.

10. dardar1126

dardar1126 Well-Known Member

Ditto.

11. numbers123

numbers123 Well-Known Member

I've had the "leave this page or cancel" thing when trying to post again.