Big Brother - who you want to win?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by haribobo, Sep 7, 2011.

?

Who do you want to win?

1. Rachel

39.1%
  2. Jordan

8.7%
  3. Porsche

43.5%
  4. Adam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Hate them all

8.7%
  6. Like more than one/can't decide!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. haribobo

haribobo Well-Known Member

Who do you want to win this season?

2. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I see that Rachel has 100% of the votes. :lol:

3. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Spin Alissa Spin!!!

Wanted Dani or Dom to win. Since they left I lost interest.

Jordan and Adam did nothing but coast on everyones coattails. They are the last 2 I want to see win.

Of those 4 listed, Rachel deserves it the most. She fought hard to stay. But I wouldn't mind Porsche either.

smurfy and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Totally agree re Jordan, and IMO Adam is only marginally better. He has employed a classic strategy of going with the power, keeping your head down and not making enemies - all good, except for me, you also have to win some stuff, make some moves, and have some influence over how the game progresses, which he has not.

As I think about the season, Porsche took Adam's tack at the beginning, which was smart as the others duked it out. Certainly the complete and utter failure of the Regulators speaks to the wisdom of Porsche's and Adam's approach in the first half. However, any actual game moves by Porsche have only been because she's won a few comps - if she hadn't had power, then she wouldn't have had any impact on the game.

(In contrast - look at a Dr Will, who controlled everything without any official power, and instead used his social skills and smarts to make it to the end. Shelly, although not in his league, did have a lot of influence on how the game rolled out, in spite of again having now official power.)

Rachel OTOH has played a well rounded game. Won comps, survived the block and being a target the entire game, stuck with the right people, understands the motivations of others and plays to or against them, turned around her social game once Brendan was gone, and is strategically insightful. Probably the worst move she made was overacting in DR and making that speech to Dani on the way out - she should have played that much smarter knowing Dani is both a real player and influential over others.

5. smurfy

smurfy Well-Known Member

I voted for Rachel, and Jenny states it best. She played, was a major target and still is there. They should of gotten rid of her instead of Lauwon.

6. CantALoop

CantALoop Well-Known Member

Pretty much agreeing with Jenny re. Adam and Jordan. I wouldn't mind Rachel winning either because she's a great competitor when she's not crazy with emotions.

I'd rather have Porsche win because I just don't think the vets should be there in a non-"all star" season and that they came in with a huge advantage...not to mention that AG tipped the scales in their favor more often than not.

7. Jenna

Jenna Well-Known Member

Porsche, just so Grodner doesn't get her way.

8. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

This!

I could see an argument for Rachel but if she wins it is probably because Grodner wrote her a check before the show started. They saved her and Jordan with that awful twist and then gave Rachel the win by having a repeat of an earlier veto competition except easier because they didn't spray them with stuff. It couldn't have been any more staged unless they brought back out the bananas again. I wonder if the jury house (Dani especially, not Brendon obviously) rolled their eyes when they saw what the veto competition was that week.

9. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

When did Kalia get evicted? I thought she was going home tomorrow...shows you how much I've been keeping up with the show! :D

10. haribobo

haribobo Well-Known Member

Even if Kalia wasn't going home tonight, she's just too awful to deserve a spot in the poll.... :p

11. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

ABA - anyone but Adam
    too much of a floater in the bad sense of the word. I don't care that he's finally managed to win an HOH and a POV recently that wasn't handed to him. Too bad Porsche realized her mistake too late to get the win rather than Adam in the "pie" game. She was really out of it when it came to answering those questions. It was all a matter of a difference of a word or two.