Big Brother US (Season 15)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Fridge_Break, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

I just read Hamsterwatch. It seems McRae is getting handjobs in the HOH room. That's at least one alliance. ;)

2. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

Yep, McCrea is getting lots of love up in the HOH room from Amanda. And Some on Sucks think that he and Amanda actually had sex last night---camera caught the beginning but then switched away and didn't come back till they were done.

3. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

4. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

Does CBS think the viewers are middle-America housewives who would be offended by what's happening? So they stop watching and ratings plummet? I think to show all of this stuff would make the show MUCH more interesting. I'm probably not going to watch this season because I think it'll be the same ol', same ol'. HOWEVER, if they showed all the shit hittin' the fan...I'll be watching every single episode.

5. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

i know im offended that one of the alliances is "team bieber"

6. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

I want to see when one of the racists sit with the Chenbot and she's mean to them.

7. jamesy

jamesy wind up merchant

Has Chenbot been programmed with emotions?

8. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Yes. It's a new feature in Chenbot 2013. :saint:

9. my little pony

she rarely calls anyone out for anything. the production assistant in charge of writing her cue cards cant afford feed access.

10. Catherine M

I hate that all the good stuff happens while I'm sleeping and then I have to go to work so I don't have time to watch the flashback.

Oh well, glad Candice told off Aaryn and that the Bieber alliance is mostly hated and shouldn't be long before it implodes.

Now lets hope Helen, Candice, Howard, Judd, Amanda, and Elissa can get an alliance of people I like going!

11. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Apparently David had to be told that he needs to cover up when changing out of his clothes. Somehow he missed the part about cameras and live 24/7 feeds. Anyone found pictures? :shuffle:

12. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

Joker's Updates has David's nude changing in their media section.

13. Catherine M

The media is starting to pick up on Aaryn and Gina Marie's racist/homophobic remarks:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/01/big-brother-racist_n_3529903.html

Will be interesting to see if CBS ignores what is going on with the taped episodes or not. My guess: no way any of this makes it to a TV near year. Your computer, yes, but not your TV.

Can't wait till Wednesday when David is shown the door and Aaryn's showmance dies off. Well for an hour. She'll be after Jeremy as soon as she can!

14. my little pony

before the show starts, the producers know what story arcs they want. they will edit the show accordingly. i am guessing notrachel and her massively tweaked face are going to be featured prominently.

15. BigB08822

I don't imagine CBS will air any of the racist remarks. They get enough flack as it is filling the house with a bunch of white kids out of college. They throw in two or three people per season who are not white. The percentages don't even come close to reflecting the population as a whole. Do they represent CBS viewers? I don't know those statistics. Anyway, I don't think CBS will remark on something that they seem to have been guilty of in their own way. They are also responsible for casting these people, to a degree. It will be interesting if a big deal is made of it in the house because they would have to go out of their way to ignore it, then.

By the way, I can hardly look at Elissa's face. It looks like it has been pulled and plumped to death. It is just unnatural and it honestly frightens me.

16. jamesy

jamesy wind up merchant

Not when their entire cast is under 40. :lol:

I can't look away. It's oddly fascinating how part of her face doesn't move when she speaks.

17. AliasJohnDoe

18. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

Did boat guy just start flossing in the middle if the conversation he was having in the hoh room? Who does that?

19. BigB08822

I know a lot of people who floss all the time, even out in public. This has become even more common with those packs of individual floss picks you can buy. I constantly see them in parking lots and stuff. Good to know people are taking care of their teeth. lol

20. AliasJohnDoe

This years crew is a little too immature for my taste.

Jeremy was wiping his bare butt crack with Elissa's hat (Aaryn and David witnessed it and were laughing their asses off). Production made him bring the hat to the DR so the hat could be dry cleaned. He then had to let Elissa know what he did and apologize to her. But I don't think she actually understood what he did with her hat. He said he "tapped her hat on his butt".

Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  21. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

I used to sit next to this guy at work who would openly floss with dental floss at his desk after eating lunch every day :scream: I can't floss in front of people; When I do it in the bathroom at work after lunch, I have to be the only one in there :lol:.

22. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

Only DR? He needs to buy her a brand new hat? This brought back memory of the BB season where one girl used hunky Hardy's toothbrush to brush the inner rim of the common toilet :scream:. I think this was the season with Punky ?

23. Catherine M

I'm counting the hours down till tonight and the look on Aaryn's face when her boytoy gets the heave ho. Hopefully nothing happens today to mess up the plan of sending David packing.

And what the hell is wrong with Kaitlin?!?! She openly says she doesn't like Jeremy anymore but Candice had to spend time up in the HOH room cause all the moaning and groaning going on between Kaitlin & Jeremy. And this is after Jeremy wiped Elissa's hat on his butt.

The girls this year are so unfortunate.

Candice doesn't have any friends; Jessie walks around wanting a showmance; Aaryn is a racist b*tch; Gina Marie is nuts and off her meds; Helen talks too much; Elissa is doomed being Rachel's sister; Kaitlin is with the most disgusting guy in the house; Amanda has spent the past 10 days up McCrae's ass in the HOH room. So I guess its clear sailing for the moving company to the jury stage of the game.

24. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Caught up on two shows last night - so far well done, but clearly the editors weren't ready for all the racism, given that they featured Aaryn and David as their showmance story (maybe because they think David's going sooner than later and they can do Jeremy and Caitlin later if it lasts? Or if he lasts beyond his outbursts and inappropriate behaviour?). I did think they got a dig in at Aaryn though, having her say "I'm going to win MVP every week" in DR, when there's no way that's going to happen. My bet is either Elissa or McCrae next week because America's gonna vote for who they know, and they've had the most prominent storylines so far.

But about the veto. McCrae clearly said that if the veto is used then either he as HOH or the MVP will name a replacement - so that would mean that had he used the veto on David, then Elissa would have named the replacement nominee. I think there's a big flaw in that, and let's see how long it takes the hamsters to figure it out. As the numbers dwindle, it's going to be hard enough for the MVP to remain anonymous making one nom, but two? I can see players using the opportunity to force the MVP to nominate a second player as a way to smoke them out.

That being said, I think we're going to see people using the MVP status to make deals. The HOH already does, so why not? Elissa tried it, and I think others will too. Plus this crowd cannot keep a secret :)

25. Catherine M

I agree, McCrae or Elissa is winning MVP this week. Judd has alot of love on Sucks for being a super fan that applied to the show multiple times but I don't think the casual fan thinks much of him yet. Plus no one can understand a word he is saying! Every time I watch the feeds and Judd is on, I get 1 word out of 10!

Not surprised at all that Aaryn's edit was all about her showmance. Still she got fired by her modelling agency yesterday so all is well with that. She's going to be in for a rude awakening when she gets out of the house and find out how much she is hated. How she thought going on BB and spewing all kinds of hateful things while being filmed 24/7 would be good for her modeling/spokesmodel career. Dumbass.

26. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

McCrae and Spencer appear to be superfans as well - Hamsterwatch knows McCrae (online) so is cheering for him big time, which should help his votes too. Judd is still in barely there status, but I think he's a good player just waiting for his moment. I could see him sliding into the MC alliance once Jeremy is either voted out, kicked out, or just blabs too much for them.

One thing I'm wondering though - I wanted to find out what exactly Aaryn said, and in finding a catalogue of it on Joker's, it appears that GinaMarie is just as bad, and Spencer and a few others have also had their share. So why is the focus on Aaryn only?

27. Catherine M

Just a guess but I think Aaryn is getting all the attention from the press cause she is the young, pretty blonde that was cast in the Jordan role; except that she's not sweet nor naive. She's a spoiled b*tch that treats most everyone with contempt, including David.

Last night while I was watching the feeds, Helen, Elissa and Candice cooked dinner for everyone. Aaryn shows up when its feeding time, eats, barely speaks to anyone, never lifted a finger to help clean up and then proceeds to head off and bitch and moan with Gina Marie.

If right person gets HOH tonight, I can see Aaryn being the next out of the house.

28. Catherine M

Gina Marie got fired today too.

So note to all going on a live feed show: don't say horrible stuff about your fellow man. In today's world of twitter, blogs, etc, you will get noticed. And you will get fired. Though I do think Spencer's railroad job will be safe as he's probably protected by a union.

29. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Do these fired hamsters know they've been axed?

30. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I don't think so Sparks - there have been major news events and personal things in the past that they have not been told about, so I don't know if they want to start doing it now.