Big Brother US (Season 15)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Fridge_Break, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

Not a bad summer for Spencer, if he doesn't end up making the final 2:

Stipend which I think is 17,000
    10,000 cash
    Trip to the Bahamas

He might be jobless though as between the garbage that comes out of his mouth and bragging about using drugs, he's in a sh*t load of trouble with the railroad.

2. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

:duh: of course! Here I was thinking she was being surprisingly poised, especially since she does a lousy job at hosting competitions for someone who fancies herself getting an on-air hostess job. Her training and experience only extends to taking that one question at a pageant.

Yeah, I think he's going to be devastated as I get the impression he loves his job and is very proud of it. At the same time, I can see where he might just get a slap on the wrist, because I have to think that in what is likely a male dominated work culture, Spencer hasn't been saying anything that isn't said around the workplace all the time.

At least though he's getting the benefit of a process around his job - unlike GM, who was fired without any warning or opportunity to try and save her job. In every workplace I've ever been part of, the only way you'd be fired like that is if you were found guilty of breaking the law - even the accused have usually been given a leave of absence while the charges are pending. For more minor offenses - such as GM's behaviour being inappropriate for her workplace, which I agree it is - that would result in a verbal warning, then a written warning, and then as a final step, firing - with severance. I wonder if she's even got a case for wrongful dismissal.

Aaryn as I understand it wasn't fired so much as two contracts were broken/not renewed, and it's likely they had clauses in them that allow that.

3. Catherine M

Make sure you watch Sunday night as the blindside of Amanda and the nominations is hysterical.

GM has held her own on the feeds, speaking pretty clearly about how as a couple they needed to be broken up as everyone else is alone. Add to the fact that Spencer and Judd are in their Chicken suits and it makes it all the more better.

4. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

And Amanda had a meltdown!

5. Catherine M

Amanda needs to find out ASAP that Andy has flipped cause I need to see that confrontation! But so far Andy is doing a good job of pretending he doesn't know anything!

6. merrywidow

merrywidow Well-Known Member

I used to like Andy but not anymore. Talk about untrustworthy!...Aaryn was in a position where she was forced to go with the house or be voted out earlier but she kept her word. He sneaks around listening to what everyone has to say & at the last minute flips flops on his weaker looking alliance. I hope he gets dumped after MCcranda. I don't like Spencer either so hope Judd, Elissa or GM are final 2.

7. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

I play chess with a friend sometimes...and his Knight always moves so gallantly and friendly-like across the board. Being so nice to all my pieces. And then all of a sudden, he whacks half of them off the board!!! That Knight is SO untrustworthy! :(

8. Catherine M

McCrae won veto.

So now GM has to make a replacement nom. She has a loose final 2 arrangement with Elissa but not as official as the Exterminators. Spencer and Andy "volunteered" early today to go up in case one of McCranda won so we'll see if that's the way GM goes. No way GM risks both McCrae and Amanda staying in the house so she'll put up a pawn. I'm looking at you Andy!

9. mysticchic

mysticchic Well-Known Member

I hope Andy goes up! I really dislike his game...oh wait he has no game! But I'm sure Amanda will tell McCrae to use it on himself and she will throw herself on the sword to save him. I feel bad for those in the jury! They all hate her! and she hates them. But she will have to be nice to try and make it so McCrea wins. I really dislike the season of BB. I really don't like any of the hamsters very much

10. Lacey

Lacey Well-Known Member

Bye Bye Mandy!

11. Catherine M

GM just said that she will not put up Elissa. She is keeping her word to Elissa that she would keep her safe for the week in thanks for Elissa not putting up GM last week, where GM would have gone home over Aaryn.

Seems like it will be Spencer as the replacement nom since Andy did something in the POV comp that "proved" his loyalty to GM. Andy knows that there isn't the votes to save Amanda so he has finally fully flipped over to the other side but he and Spencer are making nice to McCrae incase McCrae wins the next HOH. Elissa/GM would be McCrae's targets if that would happen.

12. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

As long as Amanda is going out the door, I don't mind McCrae having won the veto. Hopefully he will be the only vote to save her.

13. Peter_K

Peter_K Active Member

(Been lurking here since this season started. Never really had anything to contribute until now.)

Don't be so quick to think Amanda's gone.

Based on what I've read on Morty's feed recaps, it almost looks as though McRae is going to take Amanda Off instead of himself.
    The guys (the exterminators) are seriously considering trying to get Elisa on the block to go next. :wall: They want to keep McRae around!!!

I'm at the point where I really don't care who goes, stays or wins the damn thing. Mind you, I can't wait to actually see Amanda get hers during the nomination ceremony.

But if Amanda can pull this off, you might as well just hand her the money right now.

Brilliant playing on her part.
    Stupid, stupid, stupid (did I say stupid) move for the exterminators

--Peter

14. haribobo

haribobo Well-Known Member

GM is not putting Elissa up. None of that is happening. Amanda is out the door unless Mcrae saves her.

15. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

But pleeeeeez make mcCrae be stupid enough to use the veto on Amanda. :rofl:

16. Lacey

Lacey Well-Known Member

I did think of McCrae vetoing Amanda and not himself, but really really really, is he that stupid, this showmance lasts long enough for her to get free and run with the money, doesn't he get that?

17. Verbalgirl77

Verbalgirl77 is silently judging you

Judd had a theory that he could try to convince McCrae to use the veto on Amanda, with McCranda thinking that Elissa would be going up after some acting on GM's part. McCranda would think that Spencer/Andy/Amanda would be the three votes to keep McCrae and Elissa would go home. But in reality, if he vetoed her off, GM would put Spencer up anyway and McCrae would go home. I think Judd was ultimately talked out of the idea last night, but Judd absolutely wanted McCrae out first. He knows if McCrae wins HOH, he and Elissa go up, and if Elissa wins veto, Judd goes home.

But in reality, there is no way that McCrae would not use the veto on himself. No way.

On the flipside, Spencer/Andy want Elissa out after Amanda goes and before McCrae. Judd and GM would have a problem with that. They all know that McCrae would target Judd/GM and Elissa would target Andy/Spencer. It's going to all depend on who wins HOH. But I don't think Spencer/Andy would be able to win HOH and convince one of Judd/GM to vote out Elissa over McCrae. They'd need one of their votes to seal the eviction and I don't see that happening. Elissa isn't coming after them and McCrae is.

18. star_gazer11

star_gazer11 practising choreo

Sooo looking forward to seeing this tonight. :cheer: And, wow Elissa is the younger sister?! Botox or whatever she does to her face is not doing her any favours, IMO.

19. Catherine M

Even though most of these diary room talking bits are staged, I have found most of them to be pretty funny tonight.

And it really is amazing that once Andy stopped feeding them info, how blind McCranda were! Well Helen the blabbermouth was telling them stuff when she was in the house too.

20. Catherine M

Can't wait to see what the editors do with all the great stuff from Friday night on Wednesday's show.

It should be titled "It just doesn't make sense" since that's what Amanda said over and over and over and over.

21. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

Can't believe I am rooting for ANYONE related to Rachel. Guess it's a good thing she's referred to here as NotRachel.

I was hoping for more of a meltdown by Amanda. Too bad. McCrae looked in worse shape than she did -- at least initially. Then the two of them head off to bed to console each other. Have they NEVER watched BB and see how "couples" are almost always broken up -- usually sooner than later. High time Amanda got to see how the rest of the house has felt.

22. jamesy

jamesy wind up merchant

Why won't they just hand the win to Amanda? :drama:

23. Peter_K

Peter_K Active Member

POV ceremony is over.

McCrae has taken himself off the block.

and for a 7th time, Spencer is on the block.

OK. I guess it pretty much looks like Amanda is going to jury but I won't completely believe it until she is being interviewed by Julie.
    (But I do hope she's going to jury :kickass:)

--Peter

24. Catherine M

I'll be shocked if Amanda stays over Spencer. Even if she could get a second vote out of Elissa/Judd/Andy, no way will Gina Marie vote for her stay as the tie breaker, especially after GM has learned that Amanda plans on stealing Nick's blue hat on her way out the door. That has pissed off GM even more!

25. genevieve

Ugh! Why not Andy as replacement nom? He needs to do more nervousing (tm).

26. genevieve

Sorry, y'all....I'm on vaca and have been using my phone for Internet. I think I closed this thread by mistake earlier :shuffle: thank you to the person who let me know.

:saint:

27. jamesy

jamesy wind up merchant

I just assumed you were an Amanda fan and you locking the thread was your way of saying you were done. :saint:

28. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

gen DOR'ed

29. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

:rofl:
    *I won't open the thread until you all promise to say nice things about AMANDA!*

30. genevieve

That just doesn't make any sense!!

:p

Sparks and (deleted member) like this.