Big Brother US (Season 15)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Fridge_Break, Jun 21, 2013.

1. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

HOH - McCrae

Nominated - Candice and Jessie

2. jamesy

jamesy of the United States of America

I hope Rachel Reilly's sister gets more of a story than being Rachel Reilly's sister and her DRs aren't all about what it's like to be Rachel Reilly's sister and how she is going to win BB because she is Rachel Reilly's sister

3. merrywidow

merrywidow Well-Known Member

I liked Candice so hope Jessie goes. Was hoping the up for elimination would be Jessie & David (surfer?) I tried watching "BB After Dark" but they were all talking over one another & in something with a room like the inside of an airplane (trivia game?) & girls plus the surfer dressing up for a fashion show. Boring so I went to bed.

4. AliasJohnDoe

What's sucks about BB:After Dark being on TVGN is that they bleep out so many bad words it's hard to even hear a conversation.

I have the FEEDS at CBS.com but they are constantly loading.....loading......play for 30 seconds....loading....loading. I never had that problem with Superpass.

5. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

No surprise here, but Elissa won MVP (who else were fans going to vote for before the show even started?), and she told McRae, which I think might be a very smart move considering the wall she's up against.

6. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Is Jessie the one who keeps telling everyone how pretty she is? That is my cousins step sister. I want to root for her but I don't really know her and telling everyone how pretty you are is a pathetic strategy.

7. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Sounds like Aaryn is doing something similar - she's apparently been acting like she's nominated since last night, saying that she's sure she'll be the MVP and/or replacement nom because she's pretty and strong (last girl in the HOH comp).

We might have more than one Delusional Danielles this season.

8. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

Yep its looking like TPTB cast a bunch of Delusional Danielles this season. Just from reading the feeds recaps online, it sounds like a bunch of the girls are NUTS!

9. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Indeed - and while they all act like their in high school, most of the boys have formed an alliance, and none of their names are coming up for nomination, let alone voting out.

10. Catherine M

The fact that Jessie is worried about being the prettiest in the house says alot about this female cast. Hate to tell her no one gives a sh*t about that stuff except a very small minority of viewers!

I don't see any of the girls being more than just pawns in the guy's alliance unless things change real quick like.

11. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

Anyone who took longer than three seconds to be sure that Elissa is Rachel's sister needs to be voted out IMMEDIATELY. Same build, same hairstyle, same hair colour, same face, save voice. Don't think we hear Elissa laugh yet, but I'm sure that's the same as Rachel's as well.

Less obvious is how Nick is related to Dan Gheesling (Season 10 and 14). Fairly similar looking and almost identical voice (JUST too loud along with the oh-so-doltish delivery).

12. AliasJohnDoe

Elissa as MVP nominated David.

David, Jessie and Candice are nominated. Veto challenge should be played tomorrow.

13. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

David should go...just for his idiot-ness

14. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

:huh:

David is no threat at all. Nick or Jeremy should have gone up. Unless Elissa used her MVP status to bond with McCrae. Which actually might be a better move than getting out a threat who might not be a threat as people get to know that person better.

15. Catherine M

McCrae won POV but the guy alliance wants to keep Elissa around for awhile as they think she'll keep winning MVP so I don't know if he'll make any changes to the nominations--others want him to use the POV and put Elissa up. Seems like David is the target but who knows as we all know its a long, long way to go to the actual vote.

So Kaitlyn & Jeremy have a showmance going. Not a surprise as there is one every season!

16. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Good move on the boys' part, and I think McCrae can cover it by saying as the first HOH he has already had to nominate two people and does not want to nominate another person. The handful who wanted him to nominate Elissa will forget soon enough as they scramble to figure out votes and the game moves forward.

The showmance is a bit of a triangle - Jessie is very interested in Jeremy, and Kaitlyn is spending a lot of time trashing her behind her back.

Peter, I think David came up because when Elissa went to McCrae to tell him she got MVP, I think he somehow got her thinking that putting up a big guy would be an obvious choice so no one would know it's her, and David was a good choice because he's showmancing with Aaryn, and secretly I think McCrae was protecting the other big boys in his alliance - Howard, Jeremy, Nick and Spencer.

I think this could have a fun effect - Aaryn has been convinced for days that she's going up because of course she's pretty and the others are jealous of her and she's a threat because she was the last girl on the HOH comp - so I'm guessing she'll find a way to make David's nom all about her :)

17. AliasJohnDoe

There are 2 showmances so far.

Jeremy/Kaitlin and David/Aaryn.

Jeremy is one of those guys who is too afraid to yell at a guy but has no problem yelling at a woman.

Aaryn has David whipped. It's kind of cute, but she could be a bit psychotic after the way she tore into David yesterday.

18. AliasJohnDoe

McCrae and a few others see David as a physical threat. Elissa went to McCrae and told him she was MVP to gain his trust and ask who he thought she should put up. He said put up David because if David wins POV, Elissa makes another secret nomination and McCrae wouldn't have to put up Elissa. McCrae already told the whole house he'd put up Elissa if one of the girls he nominated won VETO. This was a way of trying to keep Elissa safe.

19. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

There's a lot of confusion out there on what happens if the MVP nom is vetoed off - who makes the replacement nomination - HOH or MVP?

I think it's got to be the HOH, otherwise the MVP has too much power, and there's too much opportunity for the MVP's identity to be revealed, especially down the road when there are less players.

20. AliasJohnDoe

As far as I know, the MVP can always be nominated by HOH (Initially as one of the HOH's 2 or as a replacement nominee). If one of the HOH's nominees are vetoed, the HOH makes the replacement nom. But if the MVP's nominee is vetoed, the MVP makes the replacement nominee in secret again (probably pre-chosen before the veto ceremony).

But I think Alison Grodner is making it up as it goes along. The full rules for MVP noms should be officially known by the end of the week.

I kind of like the MVP twist.....so far.

jamesy and (deleted member) like this.
  21. jamesy

jamesy of the United States of America

fixed :saint:

22. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

Did Elissa tell McCrae she was MVP in confidence? And if so, he's betrayed her trust...does she know he has betrayed her?

23. AliasJohnDoe

Yes. McCrae told Elissa he told Amanda because he trusts Amanda. So far, Amanda hasn't said anything to any of the other houseguests.

24. haribobo

haribobo Well-Known Member

From the little I watched of BBAD yesterday- seems like Elissa is playing the same way as Rachel- just kind of going around the house moping that she's definitely the target and there's really no hope for her- I definitely think that is a strategy that really worked for Rachel the 2nd time around with the cast of crazies she had to work with that season- Kalia, Lawon, Shelly, etc...

Not super impressed with Aaryn's and Howard's games so far- they seem way too obvious when they are talking game in common areas, I'm kind of embarrassed for them.

25. shan

shan Well-Known Member

Have all of the contestants figured out Elissa's connection to Rachel?

26. Catherine M

McCrae used the veto and took Candice down and put Elissa up. The plan to backdoor David is still in play but me thinks Jeremy and his big mouth is going to make it all moot by Wednesday but we'll see.

Aaryn is just vile on the feeds with racist and homophobic chit chat. Spencer and Gina Marie are pretty bad too. Will be interesting to see how much CBS shows on the edited broadcast. They can make it a big deal or sweep it under the rug.

After watching the feeds off an on yesterday, I think I like about four people: mute Howard, Candice but she's totally clueless when it comes to the game, Helen and Judd, when he's not mumbling into his mic.

27. AliasJohnDoe

Aaryn is the perfect example of "beautiful on the outside, ugly on the inside".

28. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

So Elissa tells McRae that she is MVP, puts up David and then McRae wins the veto, takes Candice down and puts Elissa up. Is she playing the dumbest game ever??

29. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

How is McRae playing? Winning the first HOH and Veto seems really dumb but maybe he has made enough alliances in the house? I haven't watched or followed at all this week with a guest from out of town and mid week I go out if town. I'll really begin watching when I come home.

30. AliasJohnDoe

'Big Brother 15' house: The racism, misogyny and homophobia comes out!: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...racism-misogyny-and-homophobia-comes-out.html

I like past HG Ragan Fox's "open letter" to Big Brother. http://raganfox.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/an-open-letter-to-big-brothers-production-team/