1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother US (Season 15)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Fridge_Break, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

I never vote on these CBS polls but I felt like voting last night just for fun; I voted mostly for Aaryn but did vote once for Amanda, just in case Aaryn wins POV just cause I can't watch another second of her on top of poor McCrae! Plus her determination to run EVERY HOH annoys the hell out of me. She won't go home but it would be fun to see her face if the MVP nom has to be replaced. I do think she'll be second behind Aaryn in the voting as the hate for Amanda is pretty strong on SUCKS right now.

I'm glad Judd sees the numbers and won't put up Howard as that would be horrible for his game to be in the house with 8 girls and just 4 guys.

It will be interesting to see what time they get everyone up this morning to do the Have not competition as Judd didn't go to bed till 5am.

2. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Amanda might go - if either Judd or America has to do a replacement nom I could see it happening, and then they'd have three days for Spencer/Howard to revive their plan of getting her out, and if they played it right, they could get Helen onside if she doesn't like the idea of another girl having as much influence as she thinks she does. Also a slam dunk to get whoever remains of Kaitlin/GM/Aaryn to vote Amanda off, plus Jessie, and anyone else who buys into a "break up the last remaining showmance" pitch.

There will be 9 votes this week, so you only need 5 or perhaps less if the vote splits - Howard, Spencer, remaining K/GM/A, Jessie plus one more, Judd as the tiebreaker.

Also, the Elissa/MVP spell is about to be broken, and that may get a few people rethinking their game.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  3. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

helen has a terrible game, it's amazing how her tv edit makes her look somewhat competent.

4. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Headcase Addict

They only wanted to put up Candice next to Howard since she would be a vote for Howard to stay, not that they want her to go home soon. But it looks like Judd is taking a different route this week. He wants a girl to leave, which is a good idea since 3 guys have already left.

5. Catherine M

Have not comp is over with.

Andy, Jessie, Candice, Spencer are the have nots.

Poor Jessie, got one night in a real bed and now back to airplane seats. This is her and Candice's 2nd time and Andy's third and Spencer's first (he actually has been saying stuff like "its my turn" so I don't expect him to be all that terrible about it). Could be some drama if Aaryn makes a move to replace Jessie in Judd's HOH bed.

The Coven still haven't been have nots! But they will be on the block. Looks the house is starting to be fed up with Aaryn, so we'll see see if Grodner gets her wish and gets her off the show.

6. Catherine M

Nomination ceremony just ended.

Judd put up Kaitlin (so much for Helen's protection, hahahahaha) and Aaryn!!

So I guess she won't be sleeping in the HOH bed after all.

Would love that the hate on SUCKS, Jokers, etc means that Amanda finished #2 in the voting! That would be hysterical cause Amanda will NOT shut up about Howard and trying to run Judd's HOH. To put her in her place, her key was drawn out last, even after Gina Marie.

Sassafras and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Catherine M

Elissa is the MVP nom! She's crying cause she doesn't understand why America doesn't love her anymore (she thinks someone else in the house is MVP and nominated her). Elissa, honey, you are up cause the fans of your sister and brother in law are stupid and voted for you to be the "winner" this week, even though the rules changed. And Judd nominating Aaryn screwed you too.

Helen and McCrae are playing POV along with Judd, Aaryn, Kaitlin, and Elissa.

I won't even attempt to describe what happened over night in the house with Judd but basically he has a new alliance with Spencer, Howard, Gina Marie, and Kaitlin. So yeah, he is playing both sides of the house. Be interesting to see how that works out for him and Jessie.

8. jamesy

jamesy Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice job, Rachel's Army of Autovoters.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  9. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

If Judd is starting a new alliance with Kaitlyn then is Aaryn the target?

10. AliasJohnDoe

Even Dan said he was getting tweets from Rachel's Army of autovoters on how they can change their votes since they thought they were voting for Elissa as MVP again. :lol:

Hopefully Elissa wins veto and we get to see who America voted next in line as replacement nominee.

11. Catherine M

As of right now, Judd wants Aaryn to leave as he is determined to get a girl out to stop the guys leaving. He has been lying to her though, telling her that he'll use the POV on her if he wins, blah, blah, blah. He is all over the place since winning HOH so who knows what will happens once the POV competition happens and the winner is determined.

Helen plans on trying hard for the POV to take Elissa down so we might actually see who was voted 3rd/4th by America. I'm guessing Amanda or Gina Marie but who knows.

12. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

Elissa and Rachel are the love 'em or hate 'em types. They will win if it's something good and they will win if it' something bad. I remember magazines polls where people like Jim Carrey and Britney Spears would win both best actor (or singer) and they'd also win WORST actor (or singer).

Show you what a douche Dan is. As if Elissa fans are going to ask for help from Dan instead of Rachel. :rolleyes:

jamesy and (deleted member) like this.
  13. my little pony

i voted for notrachel to be the nom but it wasnt an accident

jamesy and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Catherine M

POV comp is probably going to be really competitive.

You have McCrae trying to win so he can keep the noms the same so Amanda doesn't go up; Helen and Elissa trying to win to save Elissa; Aaryn trying to win to save herself. Kaitlin might try to win but I'm not 100% on that as she feels like there are bigger targets on the block than herself which is correct. And it seems like Judd is throwing it.

15. BigB08822

16. Catherine M

I didn't catch the weirdness coming out of Elissa's mouth to Judd, just read about it on Sucks. I think she was trying to be "funny" but it fell flat. Or she's nuts.

McCrae took the money in the comp ($5,000). It would be hysterical if his "queen" Amanda is the next MVP choice.

Judd will have to be in solitary confinement for a period of time. Poor guy, first his girl gets sent off to the Have not room, then people won't leave his HOH room, now he's in solitary confinement. Hopefully he'll get some SLEEP as he's been going and going for the past few days.

Edited to say:

Howard has terrible game instincts. Both Candice and Spencer tell him: shut up and lay low till this week is over with. What does he do: immediately goes off to find Gina Marie to talk game. Candice/Spencer should dump him and team up as even though they aren't that great at playing the game sometimes, they are way better than Howard.

17. LadyNit

LadyNit moving right along Staff Member

BigBo and Catherine, thanks for all the feed spoilers. I'm watching 'After Dark' almost every day, but I can never keep up with how the game evolves.

• I love Howard and Candice. ;)
    • Helen's ego is ruining her game (she explains her motivations endlessly, always putting herself in the spotlight as the kind, motherly soul who wants everyone to have a good time :rolleyes:).
    • Can't wait for Aryan to go home; she's shallow and vile.
    • Amanda is a hoot but she's gotta go before Howard :p.
    • I thought Judd was just stupid until he won HOH and actually started talking clearly enough to understand. Apparently he does have a few ideas. LOL. :scream:
    • GinaMarie is funny sometimes but I can't forgive her for taunting and baiting Candice. Add in her delusional worship of Nick and :yikes:

PeterG, UMBS Go Blue, Sparks and 3 others like this.
  18. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Judd is rapidly becoming my favorite...now that I can understand what he's saying. ;)

LadyNit and (deleted member) like this.
  19. Catherine M

Judd's in the cockpit with bread, water, slop and a portable potty for the next 24 hours. People can talk to him via the door so Jessie is going to come back in a bit to keep him company. Andy too.

The craziness over who is MVP is off the charts. Best twist in a long, long time. I don't know how CBS is going to show everything on Wednesday. If Amanda is the replacement nom, its going to be very, very close between her and Aaryn in the votes. Right now she's up in Judd's HOH room, holding court with the coven. She plans on giving McCrae a birthday "present" tonight. Poor Judd, when he gets out of the cockpit he'll have to fumigate the bed/sheets!

20. Catherine M

Ok, I know some of you are fans of Helen but she is just one of the worst people to play this game as she can NOT keep her mouth shut.

She tells Elissa and Jessie about a plan to get out Amanda after Aaryn leaves this week. But they are NOT to tell anyone about it. So what does Helen do. 30 seconds after saying that and Andy coming into the storage room and Elissa and Jessie leaving, she tells Andy the plan. Andy, the only person with a bigger mouth than her! She'll probably end up telling Amanda about the back door plan herself.

21. BigB08822

People who only watch the show think Helen is playing the best game. :yikes:

22. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

I'm watching last night's AD. Amanda is so annoying. She acts like she's the HoH and all she does is eat.
    Spwncer forging an alliance with Aaryn?

23. my little pony

are you saying a 19 person alliance isnt a good strategy?

it is amazing they can edit her to look competent, she's a moron. but i guess since she never ever ever shuts up, they have a lot to work with.

24. AliasJohnDoe

They somehow made Danielle look sane last year. :lol:

25. Catherine M

Spencer's a creep. He just wants to mess with Aaryn before she goes on Thursday. Unless something major happens with the vote, Aaryn will be leaving on Thursday. Kaitlin making an alliance with Howard/Spencer/GM/Judd should be enough to save her as Judd comes with Jessie and Howard comes with Candice. And the MVP replacement nom will probably be GM as I can see Grodner making that up to make sure Aaryn finally leaves. Which will be good for the show as Grodner won't have to fix stuff to keep Howard/Candice safe.

Helen is back on curfew tonight again. Has to be in bed by 8pm! So she's going to be a busy, busy lady during the day and most everyone will probably be either napping or running away from her.

26. LadyNit

LadyNit moving right along Staff Member

Did BB impose the curfew? Was this part of the fallout for a havenot competition? Similar to whatever forced Judd into solitary confinement?

27. Catherine M

Yes its all from the POV comp.

Judd: 24 hour confinement; he's almost done, got 3 more hours. Cause he was so tired he slept most of the time, even with the alarm going off every 10 minutes
    Helen: 8pm curfew. Not sure for how many nights. I know she has to be in bed again tonight at 8.
    Elissa: won POV but can't play next week
    Aaryn: has to dye her hair
    McCrae: $5,000
    Kaitlin: not sure what happened to her

Andy has figured out that America is voting for the MVP and slowly people are starting to believe him. The paranoia has been feed gold for the past couple of days so I'm sorry he has figured it out. Cause the staff doesn't really work on Sundays, the POV ceremony won't be till Monday. Today is McCrae's birthday so he's taking Amanda out on a date tonight. I guess Judd will have to give up his HOH room again, hahahaha.

28. BigB08822

Aaryn has to color her hair? That is awesome. I mean, I am sure it is some super temporary color like kool-aid or something but still. Wouldn't it be EPIC if they had her do it so that it will still colored on eviction night and she had to go out there and do an interview with purple hair???

29. my little pony

it depends, myhoneyhoney dyes her hair all kinds of colors like that and she looks amazing in the pics she posts

30. BigB08822

It's not about her looking bad. I think it's funny because she is such an uppity girl who clearly gets her hair colored on the regular and would worry how she looks. It would bother her more than anyone else in the house, IMO.